mark Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

A pretty bright pink, looks pretty on not to overpowering. And it applies so soft and smooth.

on 12/14/2008 8:02:00 PM

I love this lip gloss! I usually hate lip gloss that smells too intensely sweet or smells like plastic. However, this gloss smell really mellow and minty! So, the scent is definitely nice and very bearable. I also like the texture which is quite smooth and not that sticky. The color is quite sheer which can work for all skin tones. Overall, it's definitely looking like HG lip gloss material to me!

on 11/26/2008 1:54:00 AM

absolutely wonderful colour. the packaging is cute.. i purchased this with GBG peek-a-boo and they're brilliant.

on 11/20/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

All I have to say is I LOVE this product!!!! It's not sticky, it smells and tastes great and looks fantastic! The colour looks really bright but actually goes on quite sheer and gives you just a hint of pink colour and shimmer to your lips.

It doesn't last very long because it's not sticky like MAC Lipglass, but I'd rather not have my hair sticking to my lips all the time! Besides, at these prices you can afford to go through them quickly!

I always recommed this product to anyone looking for a new lip gloss.

on 11/7/2008 2:27:00 AM

I love lip gloss! I never would have chosen this color for myself had I not read the reviews of it on this site. It looks beautiful on. Kind of like your natural lips, only enhanced. There is a reason that Mark lists this color as a favorite. I think that it would look great on just about anyone. I carry it with me in my purse (along with Bubbles, another very surprising favorite). I also really enjoy the fact that the GBG glosses are not sticky. The only real drawback is that they don't have great lasting power. Overall I am very pleased and will repurchase when I run out.

on 10/14/2008 12:34:00 AM

It's a flattering hue, but the gloss feels dry to me and I had to reapply it constantly. I do love that it isn't sticky, but I probably still won't buy it again - I'd rather have a product that lasts.

on 9/25/2008 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like Pink Crush, but it's not my favorite shade. I have pale lips, so this doesn't really do it for me. However, it's great when I just want to throw something on really quickly or have a more casual look. My sister has darker lips and it looks great on her. As with all mark lip glosses, this isn't sticky. It smells minty and has a great formula. I'd definitely recommend it to someone looking for a clearish-pink lip gloss.

I am really impressed with these Mark lipglosses .. I ordered Pink Crush and Peek a Boo with the connector on a whim because they are so inexpensive and have good reviews. They have a very sheer color, no stickiness at all and a lovely mint feel. Remind me of Buxom but thinner and sheer. I bet they are very similar to the buxom summer lip tints. I have state again though that this is a very sheer color, which I enjoy but I can see people looking for a full gloss being disappointed. The thin texture would be the perfect top layer though. This is my favorite summer gloss, simple sheer color and no stickiness, no hair stuck in your gloss. Pink Crush is a perfect alone color, peek a boo is a light shine and works best layered or as a plain shiny nude lip with dark eyes.

on 7/1/2008 4:15:00 PM

As a representative, I get this for cheaper-and I'm glad I do! I have used this lip gloss for awhile now, and it's easy to tote around in my bag. It is sheer with a very pretty shine that will flatter all skintones. My only complaint is that they should make it a bit bigger, but I still will repurchase this.

on 7/22/2008 11:59:00 AM

I am pretty pale, so buying lip colors is tricky. However, as advertised, this stuff looks great with my skin. The best word I can use to describe it is pretty. I was afraid it would look too young and sparkly on me (I'm 23) but the shimmer is fairly subtle and the pink is just sheer enough that it blends with your natural lip color pretty well. I was a little disappointed in how small the container is, for the price, but for such a great color I'll keep buying.