mark. glow baby glow gloss (Uploaded by joan_phan8504)

4.3

84%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/13/2006

This is a great lip gloss even for my tan complexion. It gives just the right amount of shine with a hint of natural pink. My lips don't have much of a color, but this gives just enough kick to look natural. At night, i'll layer it on top of a lipliner or lipstick to add the shine. Blends well with other colors since it's very light.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

Dec/31/2005

This gives your lips the perfect pink shade. LOVE IT!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromGraceQ

Dec/24/2005

Pretty color (sheer pink, but gives a natural glow to lips) and moisturizing, but not all that long lasting. I like the convenience of the mix-and-match hook ups though and the cheap price.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/18/2005

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER! Really. It is so great. It's really shiny, but not overkill. And not sticky at all! I love the minty smell of it. And Pink Crush is a great color for everyone. Definetly get it!

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Dec/04/2005

Got this in trial size, and I like it. It's a very girly, natural pink color that looks good w/ my fair coloring. I only wish there were a tad more pigmentation in the gloss, but I can deal w/ it as I really like the GBG formula of lipgloss.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

fromPINKSG

Dec/04/2005

Just recently started using Pink Crush, RIS. I keep grabbing it because it just gives a natural color with a hint of pink. Reminds me how my lips looked when I would use DuWop original. Well maybe not that red. Just an easy everyday color if you don't want to wear lipstick. Really moisturizes all day, lips never get dried up by the end of the day. After hours my lips are still soft. No need …Read more

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

Nov/21/2005

I love this lipgloss because it's not sticky. At all. The shade is a very subtle pink, with a hint of shimmer. It's beautiful! And of course the fact that it's a hook-up; I can take it anywhere, very easily. It's quite small, but I've found that a little bit goes a pretty long way. Only complaint is the staying power, it hasn't stayed on for me too long.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlack

Sep/30/2005

Look this color! It's the perfect pink lip gloss.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Sep/30/2005

Pros about this lipgloss:

Not thick and goopy
Nice sheer color
Price is reasonable

Cons:

The tube is small.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairOther

3.0

Sep/14/2005

If you like pink glosses, this is for you. However, I don't like pink gloss. It's just too girly-girl for me, and looks to pale with my skin tone. Otherwise, it applies smoothly and evenly and lasts a long time. I'll buy many other GBG shades, but not this one.

About reviewer (375 reviews)

Age30-35