mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

Love this! My favorite color is Honey, but Pink Crush is a fine runner-up in the GBG line. As others have stated (as have I in other GBG reviews), the lip gloss is nicely pigmented, very shiny, has nearly no tacky/sticky feel, and tastes/smells scrumptious - like a gentle mint. You cannot go wrong in trying these, and definitely get two different shades so you can click them together with the "hookup" connector. They are definitely like a "mini" tube, but that makes them easy to carry in your pocket (separately) as well as less cumbersome when hooked together. Great concept, great colors - perfectly executed line. Thanks mark.!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I read in another review that this shade is very similar to the Toute Sweet lipgloss in Creme Caramel...I find that it is not the same. It is not as pigmented, and to be honest I don't like the minty smell or scent. It is also a little thicker which I don't mind but it is just an okay lipgloss. Nothing special here.

on 6/23/2006 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the minty scent, and this lip gloss has the perfect texture...not too sticky, not to liquidy. And it stays on your lips for a while. However the shade of pink is too fake for me. $5 for such a little tube of lip gloss seems too expensive coming from Avon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THE PERFECT SHEER PINK GLOSS! this is my ultimate gloss, i LOVE it. it feels so good on your lips, not sticky or heavy, just light and fresh. smells fresh and minty and it just wonderful! the color is s sheer, shiny, shimmer pink that is a great summer gloss or a great everyday go to the grocery store gloss! just makes lips look good and natural and beautiful! if you dont have this gloss, you need it!

on 6/13/2006 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this to be too pink and way too common of a color. I like the idea of the hook ups and they are convenient to take with you when you go out but $5 bucks for a mini tube of lip gloss is ridiculous especially when it is an Avon product. Don't get me wrong, I love mark but not this.

This may be true love! When first applied, there's pretty much no color. After a couple seconds my lips were noticeably pinker! Not like WOAH THERE pink but like healthy pink. This is very shiny with just a hint of sparkle that is much less obvious than it looks in the tube. Don't let the tube fool you! This is pretty sheer.

I'm a mark rep, and this is the essential GBG(glow baby glow), in my experience. Delicate mint scent, medium-to-light non-sticky consistency, sheer and subtle but pleasant color that works for all skintones and a hint of sparkle. If you have medium-pigmented lips, it will go on about lip color, and if you have less pigmented lips it will give you the look of more pigmentation. It's viewed by many as the universal mark gloss that works for everyone. Personally, I kinda prefer thicker, glaze-ier, sticker glosses, but if that's not your thing, this is the way to go.

on 5/5/2006 11:37:00 AM

This is by far my favorite MARK lip gloss! It is the best color, a deep pink with sparkles in the tube but a faint pink on the lips. I also love the smell, which is mint. Definitely will buy again!

on 4/20/2006 8:40:00 PM

Great gloss but VERY LITTLE PIGMENT. Good for layering over the other gbg's. I prefer the gbg luxes

Another great item from MARK! I literally have 27 lip glosses from all different brands (Chanel, MAC, Clinique, Trish McEvoy, etc) and I can say this is in my top 5 that I use all the time. Pink Crush is a medium rosy pink that would work with almost all skin tones. I am very fair with pink undertones that I need to tone down with a yellow based foundation and this color is great. It is not sticky at all, delivers loads of shine and tastes GREAT!