mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 10/9/2007 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm really surprised at people complaining that it doesn't last long- I was shocked at how long this gloss stays on my lips and I'm a bit of a gloss junkie. I LOVE this stuff! It just seems to make my whole face look better! I also love the minty smell and the moisturized way my lips feel.

HG gloss, can't rave enough about it. Adds a subtle hint of pink with a tiny bit of shimmer. I love the consistency of the gloss; it's smooth, but not sticky, and makes my lips feel really moisturized. The light minty scent is wonderful as well. Will purchase over and over.

on 8/17/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Overall I like this gloss it's a nice sheer pink with some sparkles that really don't show up on your lips. The smell and taste is a bit minty but strangely reminds me of mint flavored rubber, anyone whoever did a sport that needed a mouth piece knows what I'm talking about, that flavor of those mint flavored mouth guards..not the worst not the best taste lol.
Overall good gloss for what the price is and probably would get again..

on 8/8/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I keep a tube of this everywhere - in my bathroom, at my desk, in my purse, and on my car keys (the GBG mega). It's such a universally flattering sheer pink. It goes on light and moisturizing, with a cooling effect. It's just a great everyday, every occasion lip gloss, and I'll definitely repurchase.

on 8/6/2007 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was just all-around disappointed w/ this lip gloss. In the catalogs and online, it looks like a medium, warm-toned pink and in real-life, it looks like a cheerful, clear, "popsicle" pink (as described below by another MUAer). When applied to my pigmented lips, the color simply disappears against my NC 30/35 skintone. Yes, it does give a glossy look and feels nice on, but I can get the same result from a quick swipe of Vaseline. I think if you have paler lips this would be a nice color, otherwise skip it and get a clear gloss from the drugstore. I do like the small, portable size of the glow baby glow glosses, though.

on 6/24/2007 6:43:00 PM

If i had only one lip gloss to live with forever, THIS IS IT! Pink Crush is the perfect color for my lips. Its a beautiful medium warm pink. I have given this shade to 3 friends who are all completely different races/complexions and they all love it. We all use this as our color as our staple gloss. When I want ot darken it up a bit. I use the Avon Glimmerstick Lipliner in Mystery Mauve (my staple Lip liner) and it gives and AMAZING color combo. If they ever stopped making this gloss I seriously wouldn't know what to do with myself. I buy 5 tubes at time. I never leave home without this shade. And the tube is so small it fits in the smallest of bags. You will not go wrong with this shade. I promise you.

on 4/16/2007 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Mark hookups are innovative & perfectly portable!! This particular l/g is a light pink, glittery color that is shiny and light, not at all sticky. I really like the smell of the product, it's minty!! Pink Crush is a good everyday color, not too bright, but pretty and shimmery. They're regularly $5, but well worth the price for the product! I will definitely buy it again!!

The perfect gloss. I carry it everywhere, the packaging is great it can be hooked up to another gloss, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow or lip balm. Another great product from mark.

on 3/29/2007 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my first mark lipgloss. I like it, the minty taste and the color. This is a bright popsicle pink. It feels very light and has a slight pleasant tingle from the mint. I would definitely repurchase. I don't really like the packaging, but it is very compact. I kind of wish it was larger and that you got more gloss for price.

on 3/26/2007 11:09:00 AM

Great gloss! Non-sticky, shiny, good price, nice color. If you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund. What more can you ask for in a gloss?!