mark. glow baby glow gloss (Uploaded by joan_phan8504)

4.3

84%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/05/2007

HG gloss, can't rave enough about it. Adds a subtle hint of pink with a tiny bit of shimmer. I love the consistency of the gloss; it's smooth, but not sticky, and makes my lips feel really moisturized. The light minty scent is wonderful as well. Will purchase over and over.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

Aug/17/2007

Overall I like this gloss it's a nice sheer pink with some sparkles that really don't show up on your lips. The smell and taste is a bit minty but strangely reminds me of mint flavored rubber, anyone whoever did a sport that needed a mouth piece knows what I'm talking about, that flavor of those mint flavored mouth guards..not the worst not the best taste lol.
Overall good …

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

fromkelpri

Aug/08/2007

I keep a tube of this everywhere - in my bathroom, at my desk, in my purse, and on my car keys (the GBG mega). It's such a universally flattering sheer pink. It goes on light and moisturizing, with a cooling effect. It's just a great everyday, every occasion lip gloss, and I'll definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0
frommudpud

Aug/06/2007

I was just all-around disappointed w/ this lip gloss. In the catalogs and online, it looks like a medium, warm-toned pink and in real-life, it looks like a cheerful, clear, "popsicle" pink (as described below by another MUAer). When applied to my pigmented lips, the color simply disappears against my NC 30/35 skintone. Yes, it does give a glossy look and feels nice on, but I can get the …Read more

About reviewer (570 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

Jun/24/2007

If i had only one lip gloss to live with forever, THIS IS IT! Pink Crush is the perfect color for my lips. Its a beautiful medium warm pink. I have given this shade to 3 friends who are all completely different races/complexions and they all love it. We all use this as our color as our staple gloss. When I want ot darken it up a bit. I use the Avon Glimmerstick Lipliner in Mystery Mauve (my …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

EyesOther

Apr/16/2007

Mark hookups are innovative & perfectly portable!! This particular l/g is a light pink, glittery color that is shiny and light, not at all sticky. I really like the smell of the product, it's minty!! Pink Crush is a good everyday color, not too bright, but pretty and shimmery. They're regularly $5, but well worth the price for the product! I will definitely buy it again!!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Apr/09/2007

The perfect gloss. I carry it everywhere, the packaging is great it can be hooked up to another gloss, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow or lip balm. Another great product from mark.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

fromKately

Mar/29/2007

This is my first mark lipgloss. I like it, the minty taste and the color. This is a bright popsicle pink. It feels very light and has a slight pleasant tingle from the mint. I would definitely repurchase. I don't really like the packaging, but it is very compact. I kind of wish it was larger and that you got more gloss for price.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Mar/26/2007

Great gloss! Non-sticky, shiny, good price, nice color. If you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund. What more can you ask for in a gloss?!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Feb/21/2007

I love it. Plain and simple, I just love it. Can't get any better. I take it everywhere I go, EVERYWHERE! I have one in my purse, in my car, in my makeup bag, it's always with me.

YOU have to try it!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal