mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 4/12/2010 3:53:00 AM

Minty, tasteless, non-sticky, fun colors and lovely sparkle. I love the hookups! Too bad these fade after just a couple hours...not a fan of constant reapplying.

on 4/9/2010 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff! Nice gloss, not sticky, smells minty, a nice light pink. My favorite gloss and this one is my fav color

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice packaging and I LOVE the consistency (thin, not sticky but not liquid), and the faint mint taste, but the color is so sheer and not saturated at all--appears clear. when I drank from a white paper cup the pink left on the cup was terribly faint, too.

If you're looking for shine, get this. But if you're looking for color, you're wasting your $$.

I was so excited when my Avon rep. called me and told me that my order was in. I had purchased it another color becasue it is a hook up. When I took the wand out of the tube it looked like it was going to be really thick and goopey ... It was not at all... I really like the color it goes well with my skin tone... One thing that I was really supprised about was the minty taste..It was a shock I was expecting a berry or just plain lip gloss taste. One of my pet peves is my hair sticking to my lips when I have lip gloss on.. This gloss it so sheer that I did not have that problem at all.. I wanted a little bit more gloss/sparkle but over all I really enjoyed this product.

on 6/18/2009 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hate to not be in agreement here but this burned my lips. No of the other colors did so hopefully I just got a bad tube or something. The color is a very sheer pink that didnt really impart any color on my lips.

This color is very nice. I like that it has sparkles, but you can't feel them on your lips. It is very sheer and not sticky at all. It does not last long, though. It actually disappears pretty fast. The tube is tiny, too. But I do like it. It smells minty, but doesn't have any taste. I got this in a swap and have been using it everyday, but I think I prefer C.O. Bigelow lip tints. They last a little longer and taste like peppermint. Plus the tube is bigger for the same price as these.

on 4/17/2009 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

An amazing gloss. The colour is a really pretty medium pink in the container, it goes on much sheerer, but it's still really pretty. The best thing about this gloss, though, is that it's spearmint scented. I've never run across another gloss with this flavour. It's got the nice fresh scent, minus the nasty stinging of peppermint. Definitely will repurchase when my little tube runs down.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

one of my favorite lip gloss. love the color. i have re purchased this several times and will continue. nice to carry around.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this lip gloss alot.. when i passed by it in the store i wasent going to buy it but thank god i did.. i like the color & the texture. & it looks great on me..

Love this! The color is perfect for a casual day or for work! Pretty and natural without too much shimmer and just enough color. Doesnt taste or smell bad or feel sticky. What more could you ask for?