mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 8/26/2003 9:32:00 AM

I was given a sample of this, and I liked this so much I ordered it- and I already have too many pink glosses!

However, I bought this because the color is very pretty and natural- it is a very wet-looking, but not sticky sheer mauvy-pink with a hint of shimmer. The best part is that it feels so moist on my lips- I never though I'd experience a moisturizing lipgloss!

on 8/21/2003 12:55:00 PM

I got a sample of this and I absolutely loved it! Sheer petal pink with sparkles that goes on with just a tint of color. the texture is light and smooth without being sticky, and it has a very pleasant light minty scent. Yes, I am a mark rep, but I really like this product and will be getting one in every color :)

on 8/13/2003 5:03:00 PM

These glosses are wonderful. They come in a fat tube with a good deal of product, have a fresh spearmint taste and a lovely non-tacky consistancy. Pink Crush is sheer, but adds a nice glaze of color. It is a subtle warm pink. Also what is nice is that these can be can be attached like the tarte and madina dual ended glosses. (You can actually attach a number of the mark products to this via a connector you can purchase for .50) For $5, these are a bargain and every bit as good as high end glosses. I want every color! =) Speakerpunk is a mark rep- she rules. Buy from her!

on 8/9/2003 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This color looks very pigmented in the tube - but it's almost invisible when you apply it. Very light translucent pink/mauve with silver shimmer in it...

on 8/4/2003 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this gloss...is sheer...not sticky...the color looks natural and it gives me a nice glossy look...I'm planning on getting other colors now...=)