mark. glow baby glow gloss (Uploaded by joan_phan8504)

4.3

84%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/12/2003

I got this product in the color Peek a Boo and it is great! I love the light coverage and the nice aroma of mint that appears when I apply it. Overall, a great product. I got the hook up for the other side with the tru lie cover up, which is also really nice. It's light and sheer but does a good job of covering redness in blemishes. A great start for mark!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromLucyBJ

Sep/11/2003

Love these Hook-Ups! Brilliant! Great gloss, nice minty flavor, not as sticky as MAC. A cheapy Keepy!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Sep/11/2003

This is a really great,sheer,brilliant gloss with a slight hint of color. Very appropriate for younger girls. In fact I bought this for my 15y/o and she loves it. The colors are not garish and are very beautiful and shiny. I recommend this product to anyone who loves lipgloss.->PS The price is just right!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Sep/10/2003

Great sheer pink color that looks great layered over MMM HMMM! Ever better price and great packaging too!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Sep/10/2003

A beautifully subtle shade of shimmery pink/rose. Great over lip color and fabulous on a naked lip for those days you want just a touch of color on your lips without too much pigment. Glossy sheen, love that it's not a hair magnet (although occasionally I like those uber-shiny/sticky glosses but most of the time I prefer not to stick). Nice mint fragrance but not much of a flavor. Tube …Read more

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age

Sep/09/2003

I love glosses, and I am always trying to find one that won't be sticky, but will still give me a wet look. This product is hardly sticky at all. I think these products are a great value for the price. The pink crush is going to be a great layering product, add it to the top of a lipstick before going out.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Sep/08/2003

This gloss is great. The color is sheer and shimmery pink. The packaging is really cute with the hook-up linker and the price can't be beat! Also, the minty smell is delicious!

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Other

EyesBlue

Sep/05/2003

I love these new lipglosses. My Avon lady sent me a sample of this (with its own little wand too!), the colour of Pink Crush is basically sheer on my pigmented lips but adds a nice glow and shimmer. I love this gloss for the minty scent, it seems tasteless though. Not very long lasting but a little goes a long way. Plus, for $5USD you can't beat it, esp with the cute hook-up packaging!

About reviewer (223 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairRed

EyesBrown

Sep/02/2003

Love this gloss. Smells great and gives a nice sheer, healthy glow to lips. Love the connector packaging as well.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Aug/26/2003

I was given a sample of this, and I liked this so much I ordered it- and I already have too many pink glosses!

However, I bought this because the color is very pretty and natural- it is a very wet-looking, but not sticky sheer mauvy-pink with a hint of shimmer. The best part is that it feels so moist on my lips- I never though I'd experience a moisturizing lipgloss!

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age19-24