mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

I love this stuff. Very sheer, great for everyday wear. It's a nice neutral pink that everyone can pull off. Freshening minty smell that cools your lips. Part of the hookup line.

on 9/12/2003 11:53:00 AM

I got this product in the color Peek a Boo and it is great! I love the light coverage and the nice aroma of mint that appears when I apply it. Overall, a great product. I got the hook up for the other side with the tru lie cover up, which is also really nice. It's light and sheer but does a good job of covering redness in blemishes. A great start for mark!

on 9/11/2003 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love these Hook-Ups! Brilliant! Great gloss, nice minty flavor, not as sticky as MAC. A cheapy Keepy!

on 9/11/2003 11:21:00 AM

This is a really great,sheer,brilliant gloss with a slight hint of color. Very appropriate for younger girls. In fact I bought this for my 15y/o and she loves it. The colors are not garish and are very beautiful and shiny. I recommend this product to anyone who loves lipgloss.->PS The price is just right!

Great sheer pink color that looks great layered over MMM HMMM! Ever better price and great packaging too!

A beautifully subtle shade of shimmery pink/rose. Great over lip color and fabulous on a naked lip for those days you want just a touch of color on your lips without too much pigment. Glossy sheen, love that it's not a hair magnet (although occasionally I like those uber-shiny/sticky glosses but most of the time I prefer not to stick). Nice mint fragrance but not much of a flavor. Tube container about 3 inches tall with sponge-tip applicator. Can be 'hooked-up' with certain other mark products. Not too much staying power but I really like reapplying these glosses in public - somehow these hook ups attract a lot of attention to my lips when I am reapplying.

I love glosses, and I am always trying to find one that won't be sticky, but will still give me a wet look. This product is hardly sticky at all. I think these products are a great value for the price. The pink crush is going to be a great layering product, add it to the top of a lipstick before going out.

on 9/8/2003 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

This gloss is great. The color is sheer and shimmery pink. The packaging is really cute with the hook-up linker and the price can't be beat! Also, the minty smell is delicious!

I love these new lipglosses. My Avon lady sent me a sample of this (with its own little wand too!), the colour of Pink Crush is basically sheer on my pigmented lips but adds a nice glow and shimmer. I love this gloss for the minty scent, it seems tasteless though. Not very long lasting but a little goes a long way. Plus, for $5USD you can't beat it, esp with the cute hook-up packaging!

Love this gloss. Smells great and gives a nice sheer, healthy glow to lips. Love the connector packaging as well.