mark. glow baby glow gloss (Uploaded by joan_phan8504)

4.3

84%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/31/2003

This is seriously nice gloss. Sheer, hint of tint, soft, not at all sticky, but not at all slippery either. Great. I got it in "Player" and "Pink Crush". I had to have two so I could get the free "hook up" connector. lol. I need them all.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Oct/29/2003

I liked this and I didn't, but no cosmetic product is perfect. I decided to give it another try. When I got it I was a very surprised at just how small this was, for $5 I expected at least a full tube. However, since you should rotate cosmetics anyway, having it small guarantees you'll use it all up. The color was great, and I liked the minty smell. I did like the hook up to I …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Oct/12/2003

As with all the hook-ups, I'm very pleased with this color/texture...everything! It stays on well and looks very natural. It contains a small amount of glitter, which isn't too noticable, but its still very cute.

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Oct/21/2003

I am such a lip gloss fan and I must say this is one of the best lipglosses I have ever worn! Pink Crush gives my lips a natural look with a hint of sheer pink. The mint smell is wonderful and the gloss is so shiny, it has microscopic glitter! it's very long lasting and it is so cute!! I definitely want to get more or mark's glosses.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Oct/09/2003

I got this a freebie from going to this Shecky's thing, but anyways, it smells kinda minty, and it goes on so easily. I don't have to use a lot, and it's super shiny and has shimmer it in. It makes my lips soft and it's NOT sticky like the other glosses which I love.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Oct/05/2003

I am jumping on the train with this one. Absolutely love it. The color is a warm pinkish sheer sparkle that looks nice on anyone. Think, yummy glossy kissable lips. The nice thing is that it isnt sticky like alot of other glosses and the smell is crisp and not overbearing. You do have to re-apply but most glosses you do.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlack

Oct/04/2003

This is a beautiful color that got me several compliments! My only complaints are that the staying power isnt too long, and the tube is so small! :( otherwise a really great gloss, that has a great color!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

fromIana

Sep/28/2003

I'm a mark and Avon rep, and being young, I was SO stoked when mark finally came out. I LOOOOOOOVE these lip glosses! They make the lips look like glass, they're not sticky, they're just SO gorgeous. Staying power isn't great, but that's the same for any shiney lip gloss. The minty scent is nice, but perhaps a tiny bit drying. But, there's so much good about …Read more

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Sep/25/2003

I love this it gives my lips a nice light pink shine and it actually feels moisturizing as well. I'll definitely be buying more in different colors. I also love the mintiness!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/22/2003

I love this stuff. Very sheer, great for everyday wear. It's a nice neutral pink that everyone can pull off. Freshening minty smell that cools your lips. Part of the hookup line.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18