mark. glow baby glow gloss (Uploaded by joan_phan8504)

4.3

price range

Reviews

fromluc10

Feb/17/2004

This is a good, basic lipgloss for everyday. It goes on almost clear, with just a hint of sparkle. I do like the glitter in it because it's not too heavy or chunky. Feels very smooth on, but you'll need to reapply sooner than usually. I've been using it as a topper for other lipglosses.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinOily

Jan/18/2004

I was really excited to buy the mark products because of all the great advertising I had seen but I was generally disappointed by everything I ordered. This lipgloss was probably my favorite item but although I expected it to be small it is really tiny, especially for $5. The color and slight mintyness is really nice but its not worth buying again for the small quanity you recieve.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry

fromJeanxi

Jan/12/2004

I love this gloss!! Very nice MLBB color that gives your lips just a hint of color and shimmer.

EDIT: GBGs are way too runny for me, like Juice Gems better.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Dec/27/2003

On me it's a very soft Rosey Pink shade. As with all the glosses & lipsticks this has the signature soft Scope like minty taste which gets really old considering it's in all marc lippies! Should only be in one type not all, but that's besides the point. When worn alone it's a soft sheer rosey color and when worn say over a pink or rose tones liner it's much more …Read more

About reviewer (401 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

Dec/24/2003

this is a pretty good lipgloss! one of the best i own. the color is a sheer pink w/ shimmer and it looks great. it has a slight minty flavor which is not my favorite but it will do. some people may like it more. $5 is a little much for a gloss i think but compared to other lipglosses its cheap.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

Dec/22/2003

Great for someone who doesn't like a ton of color, just a lot of gloss. A fresh, minty scent, comes in a cute portable hook-up....very cute. I love it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

EyesGreen

Dec/20/2003

Color and minty scent are subtle. Color is just enough for everyday wear. The hook-up is compact and the brush makes the gloss easy to apply.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Dec/15/2003

Cute packaging and a nice "everyday" gloss. Pretty on the lips with just a touch of color. This pink shows up on me better than some of the other pinks out there. (I'm olive skin/dark hair and eyes.) Goes on lighter than what it appears in the packaging. Very inexpensive compared to other glosses in this size of a container. Will likely purchase more colors.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

Nov/16/2003

I LOVE THIS STUFF! This product makes your lips soo glossy! It doesnt really have a lot of color but it is so so shiny and glossy i love it. i love the whole hookup idea. This is a light pink. Only 5 us dollers. Great buy! Not sticky at all.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairBrunette

Nov/12/2003

This was one of the very first mark products I bought. I use it everyday and LOVE it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal