mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

I received a generous sample of Pink Crush, and judging by the color of the product I didn't think it'd be so sheer on the lips. It's a gorgeous medium-dark pink with shimmer in the sample package, but on the lips it's very sheer (just a hint of beautiful YLBB pink) and the shimmer is barely noticeable. Still, it's young, fresh and juicy looking, for those who like it very sheer and natural.

As with many mark. products, I have to say the minty scent is one of my favorite features. And the texture of these glosses is quite nice too (fairly thick but not sticky at all), although the staying power is really, very, badly, lacking. Knowing that to be true for all Glow Baby Glows, I've actually only bought Hot and Confidential so far; one for the pigment and the other out of curiosity. Don't get me wrong - I absolutely ADORE mark., but when it comes to lipglosses, IMO MAC is money better spent.

on 1/8/2005 3:29:00 PM

This is a very, very pretty color. It looks like a bright pink in the tube but is sheer enough when you apply it that it just enhances the natural pinkness in my lips. This is a totally great product for any one with cool tones in their skin and although it is minty like all the other glosses in this series it is a total Hg for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a lovely sheer medium pink. The texture is really nice, not sticky, just shiney and moisturizing. It aslo has a refreshing minty smell.

on 12/2/2004 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love mark Glow Baby Glow lip glosses for their lovely minty smell, the smooth texture, application, smaller packaging (I never use up a full-size lip gloss) and hook up packaging idea. I especially like this pink crush shade. It's nice and shiny with small shimmer, and delivers a nice amount of pink. It gives my moderately pigmented lips a MLBB look. Definitely will repurchase when I finish it.

on 12/1/2004 2:35:00 PM

This is such a pretty color. I usually will not wear pink lip gloss but this color has just the right amount of pink.

on 11/30/2004 12:15:00 AM

This is my favorite shade of Glow Baby Glow. It's a sheer medium pink with shimmery micro glitter...I use it when I want a little color (and lots of shine) without looking made up. I love the minty flavor and the hook-up idea!

on 10/30/2004 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really love the way this looks on my lips. However, i despise the smell. I recently bought it after trying a sample though, so I guess I could say I love the color so much that it made me forget about the smell. I hope to get a hold of peek-a-boo as well. I love mark's products!

on 10/4/2004 11:27:00 AM

This gloss has a funny packaging: it can be connected to another Mark hook up item. It,s small and convenient to keep in a purse. It looks very modern and simple. The taste is spearmint gum, wich I love! It doesn't stick, very light on your lips, shines a lot. I really love it. The color you see is medium pink with microglitters. But on my lips it's like a light translucent pink). My lips are pigmented but I can see a sheer tint of color.
Perfect with smokey eyes. Definitely one of the best glosses I've ever tried. Thank you J. for having given me this very nice gloss ;0)

on 9/17/2004 11:56:00 PM

Pink Crush looks like a deep pink in the tube, but is a little deceptive. It comes out on a my light lips as an almost clear pink with silver micro-glitter. It's a pretty color, and despite it's lack of pigment, I like the way it enhances my lipcolor. The scent is one of the best I've ever tried; exactly like Wrigley's Spearmint Gum.

on 8/31/2004 12:37:00 PM

I really like this color it was the first hook up color I ever tried. It's not very sticky, the minty taste is neat and the sparkles are not overwhelming, I like the hook-up idea of it!