mark. glow baby glow gloss (Uploaded by joan_phan8504)

4.3

84%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/08/2005

This is a very, very pretty color. It looks like a bright pink in the tube but is sheer enough when you apply it that it just enhances the natural pinkness in my lips. This is a totally great product for any one with cool tones in their skin and although it is minty like all the other glosses in this series it is a total Hg for me.

About reviewer (516 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/10/2004

This is a lovely sheer medium pink. The texture is really nice, not sticky, just shiney and moisturizing. It aslo has a refreshing minty smell.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Dec/02/2004

I love mark Glow Baby Glow lip glosses for their lovely minty smell, the smooth texture, application, smaller packaging (I never use up a full-size lip gloss) and hook up packaging idea. I especially like this pink crush shade. It's nice and shiny with small shimmer, and delivers a nice amount of pink. It gives my moderately pigmented lips a MLBB look. Definitely will repurchase when I …Read more

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

fromalluv

Dec/01/2004

This is such a pretty color. I usually will not wear pink lip gloss but this color has just the right amount of pink.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

HairBrunette

Nov/30/2004

This is my favorite shade of Glow Baby Glow. It's a sheer medium pink with shimmery micro glitter...I use it when I want a little color (and lots of shine) without looking made up. I love the minty flavor and the hook-up idea!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

HairBlack

Oct/30/2004

I really love the way this looks on my lips. However, i despise the smell. I recently bought it after trying a sample though, so I guess I could say I love the color so much that it made me forget about the smell. I hope to get a hold of peek-a-boo as well. I love mark's products!

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Oct/04/2004

This gloss has a funny packaging: it can be connected to another Mark hook up item. It,s small and convenient to keep in a purse. It looks very modern and simple. The taste is spearmint gum, wich I love! It doesn't stick, very light on your lips, shines a lot. I really love it. The color you see is medium pink with microglitters. But on my lips it's like a light translucent pink). My …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrown

Sep/17/2004

Pink Crush looks like a deep pink in the tube, but is a little deceptive. It comes out on a my light lips as an almost clear pink with silver micro-glitter. It's a pretty color, and despite it's lack of pigment, I like the way it enhances my lipcolor. The scent is one of the best I've ever tried; exactly like Wrigley's Spearmint Gum.

About reviewer (616 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Aug/31/2004

I really like this color it was the first hook up color I ever tried. It's not very sticky, the minty taste is neat and the sparkles are not overwhelming, I like the hook-up idea of it!

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Aug/29/2004

I was too afraid I would look washed out if I used it but thinking that it would be sheer like the last mark GBG Hook-up I purchased it....and love it...Sometimes I put it on top of a lipstick to soften it. It is a repurchase in the future!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29