Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.1

on 3/3/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Twinkle (along with Pinup) is one of my favorites. It's a beautiful peachy pink color. It's basically a one shade darker version of Pinup glossimer but with a slight pink tone. Like all glossimers, the texture is pretty thick (it's basically a lipstick/lipgloss hybrid). This is great for the JLo look.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Twinkle (Scintillance here in Australia and outside the US) is a gorgeous pink/peach/gold shade. Looks beautiful in the tube and applies to leave a soft pink gold shimmer.

on 2/23/2004 11:17:00 AM

This is my first Chanel Glossimer and I wish I didn't wait so long to buy one. Last time I checked the price it was $19.5...Now $24.50! Granted it was three years ago. (Minus 1 lippie for the outrageous price). This color is intense. And its great b/c you can always add more for night and have a light shimmer for day. Its a strong peach w/pink tones and 24kt gold mixed in. I naturally have medium pink lips and glosses tend not to show only the shimmer. So, I thought it would either over power my lips or make me look washed out. Twinkle did neither and looks glamourous over my HG lip liner (WetnWild #712). Every girl should have one Glossimer that gives that "look at my lips" look. Twinkle is great for that.

This is the perfect peachy pink color of lipgloss. Shimmery and Golden, Very similar to the lip gloss in the Chanel bronzing palette. Consistency is nice and it stays on well. A bit expensive...

on 2/23/2004 2:07:00 AM

A very good gloss, a peach/beige color with gold overtones, which I think is fun and cool. The color is what I wanted Hard Candy Lip Stix in "Flicker" to be, but without the annoying aftertaste. Product applies smoothly and evenly (with use of a lip brush) and some of the color even managed to stay on through an entire dinner, which is really unusual for a gloss on me. I like the slender container but my only complaint on it is the wand applicator seems flimsy because it is so long, and I noticed a lot of the testers at Sephora were broken in half.

This is my first glossimer (which I tried after reading all the rave reviews on them) and it did not disappoint. I love how the color actually comes through but it is still semi-sheer like a gloss (I don't like lipstick) and its got a great sheen. Now I want to try more glossimers (I just wish they were cheaper!!)

on 2/1/2004 6:22:00 PM

My skintone: PPP with pink undertones

Hair color: Auburn

Eye color:Hazel
Combo/Dry, Acne prone, sensitive skin

Lips- Medium pigmented

THE PRODUCT:

Price- $24.50

Places to buy: Gloss.com, Sephora.com, Saks.com, Perfumebay.com
This is my FAVORITE glossimer next to Jaipur!! It is the most gorgeous peachy pink (more peach than pink) that goes with everything! I have worn it with blue e/s, purple e/s, green e/s, grey e/s, even peach e/s!! This looks great with NARS Orgasm blush and a smokey eye!! It has a lot of shimmer (not tacky looking though) and a great creamy texture!! Long lasting and well worth the money!! I will be rebuying this glossimer! continued >>

on 1/19/2004 1:24:00 AM

Love love love this lipgloss. Bought this on an impulse and I love it. The gold-peach color is that perfect color I've been looking for! I love glossimers. The consistency is so nice. The packaging is elegant. Would rather have one glossimer than five hundred juicy tubes!

Not bad. THe quality and opaqueness of this glossimer is great. It lasts for hours. The color in the wand is misleading however. It looks a nice pink in the tube, but comes out very golden on the lips. I find that I can't used it alone, but on top o a lipstick it's definately a great find

on 12/23/2003 6:44:00 PM

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! I like this color a lot. I know a lot of people had problems with it but it just works for me. I love the texture. The price is worth every penny.

I love it. Just got it on Saturday and have worn it twice and just love it.
The only thing I can complain about, and it's minimal, is that when putting the wand back into the tube it pushes up color - so you have to go slow so as not to abrupt the color from the tube. However, Iknew this cause I have one other Glossimer.

The color is perfect for the holidays when you want to show off your eyes. it give your lips just that perfect Holiday glow and lets the attention be drawn elsewhere.

I'd buy again....and I may buy Blizzard next which is what I initially wanted to buy until I saw this one.