MAC Cosmetics Matte - Charcoal Brown

MAC Cosmetics Matte - Charcoal Brown
Matte - Charcoal BrownMatte - Charcoal Brown

4.6

Love this color to fill in my eyebrows. I have eyebrows but this color helps fill in perfectly! I have been using this for many months and have gotten alot of compliments on it. this will last me for quite a while which is also another plus!

on 1/7/2011 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this EYESHADOW is amazing,
you guys need to pair it with bare study paint pot and penultimate.
its a great eyeshadow,
try it trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 12/21/2010 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a 5/5 no doubt. this (along with satin taupe) are my two favourite e/s from mac. i never liked dark brown but this color is hot hot hot!
can be used for day (works really well with bare study paint pot) or built up for night with say, painterly and a black e/s.
very easy to work with....

I love this eyeshadow. Perfect for the crease. Neutrally brown so looks good on everyone! Could probably make a good eyebrow color too.

on 11/14/2010 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Some browns are just hit or miss. This one is exactly what I was looking for. Specification: I'm NC25, and what I was looking for was a matte, mid-tone/darkish cool brown to deepen the crease in a slightly more dramatic fashion, e.g. cut crease looks or just a pin-up eye with sharper contrast than your every day neutrals. This color is just right for these purposes. I imagine it's a great brow filler for blondish people as well, since it's cool enough to look natural (no red/orange/burgundy undertones). But back to what I personally use it for, yes: It gets the job done beautifully. It deepens/cuts/smokes out the crease while still looking natural (color-wise, not intensity-wise), and it just turns any neutral/classic/retro look up a notch. Also great for defining the eye in a really discrete manner, far less harsh than a regular brown eyeliner. WIll repurchase.

on 10/9/2010 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great matte eyeshadow for dark brows. I've tried most all the difference MAC browns for brows Coquette, Espresso etc. and this one is best. Very natural, pigmented, long lasting and easy to blend and shade brows in.

I use this eyeshadow as my eyebrow filler-inner-colour. Worked brill up until I dyed my hair shocking red last week so I have to change it up shortly!

Very good as a brow colour but trying to blend it on the lid was a tough job!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I use a combination of Charcoal Brown and Brun to fill in my sparse, jet balck eyebrows and it's a perfect match. Charcoal brown goes through most of the brow, while Brun I use mostly at the ends, as it's darker. Charcoal brown is a cool tone brown with no hints of red in it, which I love, and that's exactly what makes it a perfect brow filler. I also use to to smoke out some of my eyeshadow looks in the outer corner and the crease, and it looks perfect as well. I will continue to repurchase over and over again!

Purchased this yesterday for my eyebrows and I love it! Blends in very well with the color of my eye brows.

on 6/14/2010 2:05:00 PM

I love this shade. I like that its matte as I dont like much sparkle with my eye shadows. I think this is a great neutral shade that will flatter all skin tones. I find that I only need a bit or it looks really dark.