Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

No Image

4.4

on 11/17/2002 7:15:00 PM

I got this as part od the Sephora goldbag promotion. The colors are very pretty and unique.

on 11/15/2002 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this as part of the 'Goldbag' promo. It is very pretty. The colors are very nice, especially the dark shimmery green which looks great as a liner. The silvery shade is also stunning. These shadows are very pigmented and hold up very well on my lids, even after a day of wear. After trying this, I would look into trying a few other of the Hard Candy Quartets.

on 11/15/2002 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I am *really* impressed by this product. The packaging is very nice, and the applicators included are great - a double-ended sponge applicator and a *mini eyelining brush* (WOW. What a great idea. Why didn't anyone tell me that Hard Candy quads had this?). Very good quality.

The four colors in the quad (top to bottom, all are shimmery):
1) deep sparkly blackened green - this is a fantastic liner color; 2) lavender with a tiny bit of green iridescence; 3) khaki with a bit of greenish-gold iridescence; 4) cream.

I'm so impressed. The applicators - particularly the mini liner brush - are great quality. The shadows are smooth and blend well. The three lighter shadows don't go on particularly dramatically, so they're much easier to wear (and go together much better) than I had first thought. And the dark liner color is INCREDIBLE.

on 6/27/2002 8:00:00 AM

I gave this a 3 because I didnt care for the colors much. Otherwise everything was great. It wasnt gritty and the colors didnt face or crease.

on 2/21/2002 2:12:00 PM

I LOVE this quad. Dark metallic green with a bit of glitter, lavendar that flashes light green, a grayish taupe, and the perfect sheer cream. This is a great quad for easy, goofproof daytime looks - swipe on one of the lighter shades, line with the dark green, and you're done! I wear this quad a lot, and I just love the colors. Highly recommended!

on 11/17/2001 4:55:00 PM

This didn't do anything special for me. The colors are kind of boring, and when I wear them together they tend to look blue! Not what I thought.

on 7/29/2001 12:39:00 PM

Rave Rave Rave! I love this... this is the first time I bought anything from this line and I'm quite happy about this. For about $35 you get 4 shadows. In this set, there is a metallic black, a shimmery medium lavender, a medium bronze brown, and a vanilla cream! All of them are wonderfully pigmented and shimmery! The brushes are incredibly useful as well... none of the stubby and pathetic sponge tips. The packaging it amazing as well... definately appropriate for a high end cosmetic line. The one thing I really like these are the pigments... the last throughout the nice including dancing! Great set for any skin tone! You can't go wrong with a black and vanilla tone! It's just up to you how you use the bronze/brown and lavender!