COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just keep grabbing this stuff every morning. It is such a perfect color with everything. It has a really pretty shimmery sparkle with gold undertones. I just LOVE how this gloss feels on my lips so soft and moiturizing, more like a balm than a chapstick. The packaging is alright, classy for a while until the logo wears off. I'll defininately contiune to buy this one for a long time. You can't beat the price and the quality is as good (better than some!) department store brands!

A beautiful colour in the bottle! At first when I applied it, I was really disappointed. It looked way too frosty and shimmery, but I experimented and it looks really nice if I apply with a lighter hand. This is actually pretty close to my natural lip colour, just a bit more pink and slightly shimmery. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

SO beautiful! This is a light shimmery peachy-champagne (as an mua-er below described so well!). The gloss itself is quite thin though, but not as watery as Rimmel glosses. I layer this on quite thick, but i don't mind one bit! I got this from a lovely MUA-er as an RAOK, and quite honestly, i probably would not have found it if she hadn't sent it to me :) Absolutely yummmy smell too! For reference i'm an asian nc30 yellow/olive gal :)!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love this lip gloss! Peaches-N-Gleam is an AWESOME color - a semi-sparkly peachy pink. I love the feel of this stuff - it's smooth, not sticky like so many others. Only problem with that is that it doesn't last as long as the sticker ones do. It smells yummy too, kind of like vanilla. I like the tube because it doesn't let the lip gloss gunk up around the opening. I like the applicator too - it's the spongy-on-a-stick type, like MAC lipglass. The price deterred me for so long (my beauty purchases leave me poor!), but now if I can find it on sale in a drugstore, I go ahead and buy it because the 8 ml tube does last quite a while. All in all, this is now one of my top 5 favorite lip glosses (and I'm obsessed with lip gloss, so that is saying a lot!!).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love the soft warm glow this gives my lips. This looks great with bronze makeup in the spring or summer. Its understated and pretty with a little sheen to it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I always reach for this. It is absolutely gorgeous and pretty much my fav gloss! On me it's light peach w champagne colored shimmer. Shimmer is fine and not chunky. I ALWAYS feel sexy when i wear this. Makes my lips look lush. Only complaint is its not long lasting. It's worth it tho. TRY IT.

Overall, this is a pretty good gloss. I have a beige skin tone, so it looks pretty good. The color for me is more pink than peach. The shimmer is my favorite part. It's not so obvious that there is shimmer there, but you could see the little cystrals, sooo pretty. The smell is a yummy vanilla too, and it kinda has a frosty pinkish look to it. A very light silverish pink maybe? I love it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It was on sale for like $6.99, which i find sort of costly. I saw this in a magazine and was like 'ooo, pretty!'. And then when i saw the colour in the tube i was still happy. HOWEVER, when i put it on the colour barely showed up. I think it's because my lips are kind of pale. So it looked like i was wearing frosted pink lipstick (the ew factor is huge). But it works fine if i have colour on my lips, which isn't that bad. I'm not really a fan of wearing more than one product on my lips at a time though, i prefer to have everything in one. And i was disappointed to find that the shimmer was silver instead of gold. Gold would have really warmed up my pale complexion, the silver just makes me look sickly. I'll keep this product for layering but i wouldn't buy it again. On the otherhand, CG did a good job with the texture of the gloss, it really does feel like a "wetslick" and the packaging is very good, no oozing out of the sides or leakage, i dunno how it'll do when i get close to finishing the product tho (which i doubt will happen in the near future). The smell i can stand... sort of vanilla meets plastic, but it fades right away. Therefore, wetslicks are a good product, you just gotta find the colour that works for you :)

I LOVE this lipgloss, and I LOVE the price even more! This is such a versatile color for every day wear, or you can easily wear it at night to look gorgeous! I love the peachy-pink color against my medium toned skin, and looks even better when I'm tan. It has a really good texture, not sticky or goopy, just extremely smooth. I have repurchased this several times and I will continue to purchase in the future. I recommend this to everyone! FYI: it doesnt stay on long at all, and I find myself applying in frequently throughout the day. Other than that, it's awesome.

this may be the best lipgloss ive ever tried! really shimmery but not so that i cant wear it in daytime, pleasant smell and realy moisturising.the colour is great too, a silvery-peach sheen.