COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

It smelled and tasted good, a pretty color, but didn't show up on my lips. It made me look like a fish lol. I have reddish lips and it only made them look glossy. I can't remember if I tried it w/ concealer beneath it cause I gave it to my friend last summer. I would buy other shades, but not this one.

This is a really pretty lip gloss to use over your lipstick. I never use it alone because it's not very pigmented. It does have a very sheer peach tint which complements any natural-looking lipstick. I love how it has enough shimmer, but not so much that you can actually see the glitter. It also pplies really smoothy and does a decent job of moisturizing my lips. The one thing I don't like is that it doesn't last very long, but you can always reapply and buy more since it's so cheap.

I was surprised by how much I like this lipgloss. I expected a very poor quality l/g but it's actually very decent. In the tube, Peaches n Gleam looks like it'd be a frosty, opaque peach l/g but on my lips it's an ultra sheer shimmery peach l/g. It's great for a natural look when you just want to add a little oomph to your lips, or it's great over lipstick to add some shimmery shine. Strong smells tend to turn me off from certain cosmetics; the Wetslicks has a vanilla scent but I didn't find it offensive. It doesn't have much staying power but hey it's cheap. Overall, I'd buy this again and I'm definitely going to try more Wetslicks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Well i bought this product today but im in love with it already. it looks great with my caramel skin tone. my bf loved the color so he couldnt resist kissing me :). It doesnt last that long but i put clear lip gloss over it and it stayed much longer.I loved the tube because my other lipgloss always ran out under the cap and got every where. This is my new fav!

Edit*- putting the clear lipgloss over does make it last but not long enough. And for some reason the color doesnt look as pretty after a few uses, i guess it starts to break down. I like it but i dont know if i would buy it again, maybe if its on sale or something.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ewww I hate this stuff! When I apply it and rub my lips together it feels grainy and really sticky. Also if you don't reapply it and it drys you get this weird dry line of it on the inside of my lips near my tounge and I couldn't get it off! :( Gross. Also the color does NOT look good with my tan skin, it's way to sheeny.

Pro's - love the color, love the smell, price is right
Con's - this lasts about 5 minutes. I could go through a tube of this stuff in a week, it has no staying power whatsoever.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

For me, the color isn't all that great. It's a little too shiny and light, which doesn't compliment my skin tone.

This lip gloss doesn't feel sticky at all, which I love, but the fact that it doesn't last for more than 1/2 an hour is really a pity.

It's pretty good in comparison to it's price, but I think I'll stick to more expensive, high quality lip glosses from now on. (Though I have been thinking of trying Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers just for a yummy lipgloss.)

The packaging is fine.

With love,

K

This is my favorite shade of Wetslicks. The shade went perfectly with my skin and it wasn't sticky at all. Last summer I paired it with charcoal-lined eyes and loved the result!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

it's a nice color, but the fact that it has no staying power at all is a complete turn off.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Easily my favourite lip gloss, next to Estee's Pure Pops in Fizzy Pear. The colour is a not-too-pigmented peachy-pink with a lot of sparkles, but not so much that it's obnoxious. WetSlicks glosses can be pretty grainy but I don't mind as it seems to go away after a while. The "glossiness" of it wears off, but a subtle colour and moisturized lips are left behind. I think this would work well on all skin tones, as both me (soft honey) and my mother (dark AA) have tried it and it looks great on both of us.
Price: [I got it for] $4.99USD