COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

I bought this lipgloss in peaches n' gleam to try a different shade other than pink, and I was pleased overall (other than the fact that the color is hard to notice)
The lipgloss has a yummy scent and I like how its sparkly =P
It's very convenient that I can get this at a drugstore too

Peaches n' Gleam looks very pretty and natural on my fair skin. It's a warm pink-peachy color with subtle shimmer in it. It perks up my complexion and leaves a nice shimmer on my lips without being OTT or "too shiny". The scent is nice, it's a subtle cupcake-y scent. It's not sticky and my hair doesn't get stuck to it in the wind. I deducted one lipstick because the staying power is not fabulous, but it's cheap so I don't mind using it up. I bought it for $4.84 at Target. Highly recommended for a natural, pretty looking lip.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was really disappointed with this because I only used it for a few days and then nothing would come out of the bottle anymore! So maybe I got a bad tube? I don't know. But it did look pretty nice on me. It was sheer and not too shiny with a nice peachy color too it. Too bad I don't trust CG enough to try it again.

My favourite lipgloss colour. It gives my very pale skin a nice glow and gives my lips a juicy peach shine. I just wish it was flavoured.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A pretty peach/pink colour that compliments my skin tone, it's smoothe and not sticky. It is pretty shiny and has small subtle sparkles. I like how it smells and it doesn't taste bad. I feel like it warms my lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a nice color.. one i would usually go for with my lighter skin.. but its just a bit too frosty for my taste and it doesnt really show much color. however, when i went to cvs, they had a buy i get one free so i got this one and then the amazemint one in slaphappy. when i used this one with the other one on top, THEN it looked really pretty.

Hmm. I so wished this product looked good on me! It's *very* frosty on my lips, and while I love the peach tint it's just too much frost. I'm extremely pale and the only makeup products I use is a touch of brown mascara and lipgloss, so I need a gloss that looks more natural. That said, the scent of the gloss is *wonderful*! It's like a light vanilla, and there is little to no taste. The packaging in fine. The consistency of the gloss is nice, not too gloopy or sticky. All in all, the quality of the gloss is great for a cheap gloss, but I won't purchase this particular color again.

This is my new favorite l/g for a natural look. YLBB shade, subtle, natural and gorgeous. Standard l/g tube, nothing special. Retails $5.99 USD in drugstores. Still one of the least sticky l/g IMO. Staying power is average. You may leave gloss all over your cup but you will still have some color left on your lips. I'll buy this again and again. It may look like a coral color in the tube but it will wear like a subtle pink on your lips.

I am so excited and surprised about the result after I applied this gloss on. This color is just what i am looking for for ages!! It looks like coral color but it's looks pinky on my lips, love it !! There is a bit of vanilla scent when you just apply it on, but it will be gone soon and its not strong. I like that its really shine on your lips naturally but not too mush, there are tones of tiny sparkles in the tube but I felt comfortable and there is no gritty feeling that L'real glam shine does. I also found that the lasting power is good as well, and it wont make a white ring around your inner lips. The only complain is the packaging, it looks so cheap just from the packaging that is why i didnt try it before, but the quality is super!! will buy again for another color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I fell in love with this colour because coral colours really compliment my skintone and it gives me flirty lips without too much sex. i find to perfect for a casual day out shopping or going to class or to an interview. I did not wear anything else on my lips to prep them and yet the colour never faded. Great product. Awesome colour. DeFINITELY will buy again.