COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I now own three of these glosses and plan on buying more colors. This particular color is sheer rosey peach with subtal shimmer. I'm a shimmer-phobe and actually like this gloss so that might give you an idea at how subtal and fine the shimmer is. Shine and feel are great.

I do wish that these makeup companies would mark their products as "sheer" or "full color" because the other two I own are like liquid lipsticks. Which is fine but, i would just like to have some sort of idea of how these will look when worn.

This is a steal for only $5! In the tube, it looks like a peach with silver shimmer. On my pigmented lips, it is sheer, so it comes out a slightly peachy pink, with subtle shimmer, a tiny bit of frost. It has a yummy vanilla scent, and feels smooth and non-sticky on. So far I have two of these, and I'm definately going to buy more!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I can't speak for others, but this shade is the perfect peachy/nude hue for me (GGG). I love how I can build the color gradually, so I can make it subtle or more dramatic. It's a really pretty shimmery peachy shade, and goes on non-sticky, plus smells like frosting! Great Product!

i like how the top clicks when it closes, that way i know it won't leak in my backpack!!!! as for the shade, i was kinda dissappointed (that's why i gave it a 4). Assuming by the name, little me goes walkin' down the cosmetics aisle at target. it looks more pinkish than peach in the tube, but a very pretty shade anyways, so i bought it for $5, which is not bad. But when i got home and tried it on, it looked more like a frosty pink on me....weird....otherwise, i hafta put this gloss on really sheer...i think i'll buy another in a different shade....but now, my quest for the perfect peach gloss still goes on....

-smell: vanilla icing-ish to me
-taste: none

...first time buying a cg product, good try, though

Boy are these sheer! I expected a bit more pigment, but then, this is Cover Girl. Brand name aside, I was pretty pleased with these fun glosses. They have a somewhat thin texture which probably accounts for the sheerness, but are not at all sticky and have a nice, vanilla-y scent. Peaches n' Gleam is a shimmery, slightly peachy shade that really just works to enhance your natural lipcolor. It's very pretty for a natural, fresh look.

Wow i saw this at wal mart today . about time CG came out with some lipgloss! neways these are really nice. its like a thin shiny lipgloss wit tiny sparkles tat arnt gritty. and its not sticky! more silky i personally think. the color... hmmm im asian wit lite olive skin andddddd hmm i liked the pink! tho i want more of a frosty baby pink one next time! i got it for $5 somethin canadian. its pretty, sparkly, glossy . but o yeaaa i had to apply two coats to get the ultimate SHINE haha