Black Opal essential fade complex

No Image

on 10/14/2003 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

very effective. the gel form is great-you can apply directly to the areas you want to lighten. highly recommended.

on 9/28/2003 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!I should mention that I'm white,and extremely fair .I bought this because I have very oily skin and needed to lighten up red spots from past breakouts,and other lighteners were too creamy.I tried it on my chest at first because I had alot of red spots there and couldn't anything with a scoop neck.Two weeks later they were gone,and now I use it on my face as well.This is a staple for me and I'll absolutely be repurchasing it!

It is a great choice for people with oily skin who need lightening. Other lightening products come in a lotion, which is a no-no for those of us who easily break out. I love this product, its not expensive and you can find it anywhere. Just make sure to wear sunscreen. :)

I thought that all 2% hydroquinone based fade products were all the same but Black Opal's Essential Fade complex has proved me wrong. I have been using this gel-like product for a little over 2 weeks and I am already noticing some lightening of my dark spots. I was a little hesistant about buying the fade complex because the ingredients lists some type of citrus blend-which made me think about those orange and lemony products that have broken my face out. Fortunately, I've had no breakouts with BOFC. This is a winner.

on 8/8/2003 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is really a great product. I have used the Advanced Dual Complex fade gel in the past and was truly impressed with the results. So I thought that I would give the Essential fade complex a try and once again, I am truly impressed and happy at how fast this works to fade the dark spots.

on 7/10/2003 9:50:00 PM

this is the best fade cream that you can get over the counter. It nearly removed all of my dark marks in less than a month. Iam going to buy tons of this stuff.