Trish McEvoy #29

Trish McEvoy #29

4.8

on 3/12/2012 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful brush! They are quite expensive, but will last you a lifetime if you take care of it properly. Perfect all round brush for the crease!

Trish's brushes are the best, and this one is no exception. I WOULD buy ths brush again, but I won't have to because they last forever!

on 12/18/2011 1:36:00 PM

I love this brush! I was searching for a smaller version of the MAC 217 and through Internet searching I came across the Trish McEvoy #29. I purchased it off eBay and although it was expensive I don't regret buying it. This brush in my opinion is much better than any MAC brushes I own. Perhaps I have sensitive eyelids but I'm finding my MAC 217 scratchy at times. This Trish McEvoy brush is so SOFT!!! If feels 10 times better when I'm using in to blend my eyeshadow in the crease! Love it!

on 9/30/2011 5:46:00 PM

The review form asks me if I would buy this brush again. Well, yes I would, but I can't imagine ever needing to. I have owned my TM#29 for at least 10 years, probably closer to 15. It has the gold wooden handle, if that means anything to you.

This is really the only brush I need for my eye makeup. I apply eyeshadow base and smooth that out with my finger, then apply crease color with the #29 brush and sweep back and forth till it's blended. Then I dip just the tip of the same brush in my highlight color and apply it to the top of my lids and the inner corners of my eyes. One brush, all done.

Love it.

on 6/7/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Amazing brush! I have had my brush for almost 10 years! Trish's brushes are the best quality brushes I have ever used. Treat them properly, and they will last a lifetime. Def worth the $$!

on 4/20/2011 2:06:00 PM

I have owned this brush since 2005 when I went on Trish brush spree. I love it so much. The only other brush I will use for my crease is the stila brush. But back to this one. It is so soft, durable, deposits color well, and is just a dream come true. I will never be without it and should I happen to lose this one I will replace it ASAP.

on 1/2/2011 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this brush. The tip is narrow and firm enough that it's great at depositing color along the crease. I find some of the other crease brushes to be too soft and fluffy. That's great for blending but not always the best for depositing color IMO. This brush is great at depositing color and very good at blending it out (though I prefer the fluffier brushes for blending). I find myself reaching for this brush over my MAC 217 on a regular and daily basis.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

After feeling kind of dissafisfied with the MAC #217 and the NARS #12 Small Dome brush for adding colour to the crease and blending, I got this little marvel. I accidentaly bought it as a travel size (M#29), yet the rather short handle doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. This is also my first brush by Trish McEvoy, and I love it!

The brush head is slightly smaller than the #217, yet larger than the aforementioned NARS.  It is nicely tapered and has a rather defined point, which allows precise application for any eye shadow, whereas the whole brush head is soft, yet dense and sturdy enough to blend without having to go over the same spot a hundred times. The only thing I don't exactly love about it is the way it looks with the transparent handle. In my opinion it makes a slightly 'cheapish' impression.

I've banished the #217 for concealer and the application of loose powder, whilst I still don't quite know what to do with the small, floppy NARS #12 Small Dome. The Trish McEvoy is such a staple now that I'll definitely buy a full size of this brush in the future. It's a must have for people who don't like the scratchiness or size of the #217. HG!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The PERFECT crease brush. It's the perfect size (small), shape (comes to a point), and is incredibly soft which is a big concern for me because I don't like tugging on my eye area when I apply my eyeshadow. This brush just glides smoothly over my crease area never tugging or pulling one bit.

on 2/27/2009 10:41:00 AM

I purchased this brush over ten years ago and never used it much but always took excellent care of it. It was very soft until recently. I started to use it more. All of a sudden it became scratchy and no longer soft.

It still works ok but I expected it to last a lifetime since it was so expensive. I purchased a Mac 217 and that is working much, much better for me.

Popular Makeup Brushes