Avon Skin2Skin

No Image

2.9

I love the warmth of this scent! It's lovely. It's NOT Raid! LOL The only "Raid"-like fragrance I've smelled, is Exclamation by Coty. (Not that it stinks, just that I can see the possible bug-spray correlation there.)

skin2skin is rich without being overly heady, is soft and feminine, and since I LOVE musk, this is a keeper. (It reminds me of Truth a little.)

This is one of Avon's better scents.

I agree with Covermodel. It does smell like Raid and Body by Victoria smells just like RAID. UGG, Im making myself sick thinking about it. !!

on 10/19/2003 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I like this kind of musky manly smell. It doesn't last as long as the other Avon perfumes which is why I took off a lippie but fragrance is nice. I rarely ever repurchase perfumes so that's the only reason I said no to the product repurchase.

on 7/10/2003 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm..I'm undecided about this..It smells like Clean skin(only nicer)kind've warm and musky.And although it is nice it's nothing totally remarkable that I MUST have again

on 6/22/2003 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought it was a great musk scent. I really like it.

on 6/11/2003 2:19:00 PM

This is supposed to be a "like your skin but better" fragrance. I thought it smelled like cleaning fluid. I surely hope my skin does not smell that way.

on 6/11/2003 11:43:00 AM

I smelled it in a sample, it reminds me of Body By Victoria :that equals to RAID spray to me.