MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.4

I got this a little while ago, and I don*t use it very often. I like the color it gives, but it*s just a little bit too sparkley. I guess i should just go for the regular "golden" next time.

My MAC guy, Steven, helped me apply this to my face to get a perfect "glow". I HAVENT BOUGHT IT YET, But I want to so bad!! I looked 100% better witht that on....when you're tan, you just look healthy (I'm usually pretty darn white!). The glitter in it was the key I think...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love love this bronzer, I am a FFF and a stila 30 watt ( I never get my face tan, wear a hat on the beach, etc.) and this powder gives me a great sheer sunkissed bronze, no orange. This is becoming my HG. I used stila sun 2 and benefit hoola, but neither gave such a pretty tan look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love it! I'm an FFF, blonde, blue eyes with a bottle tan. I swapped away my MAC Golden and bought this one, actually, I bought 2! The shimmer is heavenly! EDIT - Have moved on to NARS Laguna.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm a PPP and this is the first and only bronzer to ever work on me. It goes on light, sheer, and smooooth, leaving a very natural "touch of sun." I could probably apply this to my entire face and it would look like a completely natural tan. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, not too sparkly but just enough.