MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.9

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, I used to use the matte ones but this one I find gives just the right glow. Maybe it doesn't suit people with far complexion, but this is perfect for my NC35 skin. I use it all the time and I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a few of these. Because I LOVED IT, so I bought back-ups. OMG in the sun my face looks soooo sparkly. In my bedroom I couldn't tell. It's pretty bad when youre in the sun. Otherwise I like the color.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I'm an NC25-30 and just love the colour of this bronzer. It's perfect for my skin tone, highly pigmented and has just the right amount of shimmer (for me). The powder feels really soft and blends well into my skin. It's definately not the cheapest bronzer on the market but it's a good size and you don't need to use much. I will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was an alright product for me, I've found better ones out there. However, when you first look in the pan, it's dark with glitter in it. The trick to this bronzer is using a good brush and a light hand. If you use a heavy hand, it'll leave your face muddy looking which isn't appealing at all.

I've found better bronzers out there than this. MAC's bronzers just turned me slightly orange-y no matter what I tried. I've tried about two other shades other than Refined Golden and I received just the same end results.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i love this stuff. i had never worn bronzer before until i got this and now i wear it daily. the shimmer is brilliant, but still natural looking enough to emit that healthy glow bronzer was meant to give!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

When I apply this myself, it looks orange, when a MA does it, it looks incredible, so I guess it's my fault. I'd love to learn to apply it, hahaha. But I'm giving it a 5 anyway because I know it has true potential. :P I like it because it's not too shimmery.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love MAC products, but this bronzer just isn't dark enough for my skin (MAC NC45). I still haven't found a MAC bronzer that works as well as, or better than, CARGO's bronzers in Medium and Dark.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This used to be one of my favorite products! I'm Latina with a medium olive complexion, so it looked great on... but I noticed I would break out where it was applied. (Cheeks/chin/nose/forehead) I never had whiteheads or any type of congestion on my cheeks nor forehead prior to using this. I've stopped using it about a week ago, and already see a slight improvement. I'll keep you guys updated....

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have fair skin so I have always been apprehensive about bronzers, but when I got this I fell in love with it. It is absolutely gorgeous, and I loved the gold cases it comes in!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I had been on the search for the perfect bronzer, and I tried this one after reading the reviews. Sadly, I was very disappointed when I tried it on. It was orange on my Asian skin! (I'm between an NC35 and NC40 by the way.) The MA even said, "Wow, I've never seen it look orange on anyone before...but yeah, it does look orange on you." (I had asked her if it was just me, or if it was really orange.) I now own and love Nars's Laguna...check that bronzer out, I've heard nothing but rave reviews for it!