MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29

I adore this product! It gives me an almost movie-star"ish" glow. Can't say enough good things about it - definitely worth a try (especially for pale girls like myself).

Each and every time I wear this, someone always thinks I went tanning at the beach. I myself am a SPF-30 maniac, so this bronzer is a must! It really really gives you that "Paris H" tan glow. Since it has a slight shimmer, it can be used on shoulders, chest, and all over the face. If you use too matte of a bronzer you might end up looking like an Oompa Loompa--this will instead have you looking like a jet-setter all year round. This rocks so much I have two!!

this is a really nice, sheer coverage bronzer - my MA swept it across and upwards on my cheekbones, and dusted my forehead and chin with it to give me a really nice, natural, glow. looks amazing with a neutral/shimmery smoked eye, for either day OR night. definitely a summer staple that could replace many a blush! so versatile!

Just be careful not to try to layer or 'build' the colour - it's not meant to be used that way, so if you do, you will end up with a dark and orangey mess.

Finally, be warned that the packaging on this compact is not ultra-sturdy - the powder disc is known to crumble at the slightest bump!

at $20 CDN, well worth the jump from drugstore bronzer, w/o breaking the bank on high end product!

In the pot, this bronzer is a shimmery rich bronzy-gold. At first, I was kinda afraid it'll be too intense for my NC15 skin. I found that if I wear it on my cheekbone, it gives me a beautiful shimmery (subtle) bronzy glow. I may try it all over my face when I get a little more tanned in the summer time, or whenever I put on self-tanner =P This is a great bronzer!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a beautiful golden (hence the name) bronzer. It works wonderfully on my light skin and doesn't turn orange. I got it on Ebay for a steal, so I am extra happy with it.

At first I was scared of the shimmer because I'm not looking for that effect but it's hardly noticable. I think the shimmer brightens my face just enough for it to still look like a tan instead of shimmery brown powder. I haven't tried the original bronzers but I'll be sad when this goes away.