L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Vive with ceramide

No Image

3.8

on 2/12/2005 8:16:00 AM

I love this shampoo, I've been using it on and off for years! Keeps my frizzy hair hydrated and soft.

For a shampoo this is quite runny. I really didn't like the texture but liked the scent as I tend to like fresh fragrances. The problem - I am neither impressed nor hating it, however my skin doesn't like this and it's matching conditioner as I have currently aquired several new red dotted friends along my hair line.

on 11/2/2004 3:10:00 AM

For years this is my HG shampoo even after trying Smooth Intense & Color Vive for my frizzy, very dry hair from continuous bleaching n coloring I keep coming back to this poo. It cleanse well without leaving residue (well I don't use styling products, just lots of conditioner n shine gel w/ cond), I can use it every day without worrying that my hair will be totally dries out when the climate is so hot n humid. I always use this poo until I found my new HG Deep Repair :-) Naturally my hair is dry before coloring so this one fits me right before. Worth trying n Highly recommended.

on 8/24/2004 5:06:00 PM

EWWW! When I first tried this I actually thought for a second that I'd picked-up the conditioner bottle. Nope, after checking the label I discovered it was in fact shampoo... horrible, awful, greasy shampoo. The weirdest shampoo I've ever tried anyway. It hardly lathers and it's thick. NO clean feeling after rinsing. In fact my hair actually felt less clean! Is it just me or aren't shampoos supposed to rinse things away, not coat your hair with goop?

on 8/10/2004 11:42:00 PM

I actually really like this shampoo. It leaves my hair really smooth. I've to admit that it doesn't clean that well, especially on those days when I've been using styling products. But that's what clarifying shampoos are for (in my case, Fresh-Vive). It's not as heavy as the Smooth-Intense or Color-Vive, but still makes my hair super silky.

on 6/17/2004 10:18:00 AM

Ah...yes...it is weird because I have dry hair...but lemme think what this reminded me of after using it...oh yes....like putting vaseline in my hair. My hair was so greasy after using this that honestly I could have just washed it with vaseline. I rinsed, rinsed and rinsed...I say there are better products out there, I won't be buying it again, maybe if greasy hair becomes the new trend then i'll give it another try.

TERRIBLE!!! I have very dry hair, and this shampoo did NOTHING for it. In fact, it dried it out even more. If you want drugstore brand, just stick with Pantene.

on 4/20/2004 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this shampoo at first! It was my HG, but then I noticed that it changed my hair texture. It dried out my hair and it was all frizzy! Why did this happen? Has anyone else had the same experience? I will never buy it again!

on 2/26/2004 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Gentle and moisturizing without weighing down my hair or stripping my color. Cheap and widely available. Smell not that great but not bad. Packaging nothing special. Will keep on buying this unless I find something that works the same way with a better scent.

Update: Haven't found my HG shampoo but found others better. Won't be buying this again as I'm very sensitive to fragrance and I need something fragrance-free because of allergies.

I don't like this Shampoo.. I have this twin conditioner too. I have VERY dry hair and sometimes this gives me split ends and makes my hair even MORE frizzier unless I use my Garnier deep conditioning..