Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 10/10/2008 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes, this is a very popular scent for men, but that's because it is a great one. It smells wonderful on my hubby, as long as he doesn't bathe himself in it - I find if he overdoes it, that lightness becomes incredibly alcoholy and tart and it just doesn't dry down to anything too nice. But with a light hand on the spritzer, it is fabulous.

This cologne smells so good! Even if it is popular, it still always makes me notice when a guy is wearing it. Bottle and price aren't anything to fantastic, but the smell lasts a long time without fading.

on 9/18/2008 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A lot of people seem to give Acqua di Gio lower reviews just because it's too popular. Well, I don't care if everyone else smells good, as long as MY man is wearing this and smells good, that's all I care about. I love it on him, it's very sensual in an unassuming way, without screaming it. He likes to try new scents and doesn't want another bottle of this, what a pity.
Update: I bought him another 100 mL bottle, I'm sneaky! :) I just wanted to add that as light and fresh as this cologne is, it actually has really good lasting power. He puts it on in the morning, and when he comes home from work at night after a 12 hour day, the scent is still there. Love it

on 7/9/2008 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this sexy scent, particularly on one of my favorite men. It's a very masculine musky scent, but I think even women can wear it if dabbed on lightly. I'm finding that it's become too popular now though. Guys at the clubs stink like they're drowning in it.

This and Curve for Men are the most gorgeous scents. Men are so much sexier when they have a light fragrance. Please, men... wear this.

Okay, I hear so many great reviews on this one and I've even heard that girls themselves will wear this! Huh? So, it's that light, eh? I mean, I never got the whole unisex scents at all! I don't want to smell like a guy and I know my guy doesn't want to smell like a girl! I get the "I miss him" thing and then you spray a pillow, your room a bit, maybe your panties...........but to wear it! I want a cologne that's raw, tough, very masculine that NO woman will want to wear! But will make us drop dead and ask, "What the hell is that smell?" It's that good! Well, I guess I'll be back to the perfume counter for plenty more sniffs.

on 3/21/2008 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

After a few months going out with my fiance, i made him give me a shirt with this cologne on it. It smells so good! I smell it every time i go to sleep :)

on 3/12/2008 7:06:00 PM

I only gave this an overall of 4 because I swear EVERY guy I know owns it and as amazingly delicious as it smells (no denying that) it's not as mysteriously or original as it once was.

That said, this is turning into a classic and a staple in any modern male's bathroom cabinet. It's fresh, inviting, sexy in a way... Clean but masculine. A guy can't go wrong with this fragrance. If you're not sure what to buy your man and he hasn't bought a bottle of this yet, it's a sure thing. Just yummy.

on 2/24/2008 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

my husband and i tried a sample at ulta...and we just fell for it....i got the big bottle to him for v-day...the scent just makes me feel like im on cloud nine!!LOL!its a soft. fresh scent!!LOVE IT!

on 2/18/2008 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

There's something about this scent that makes me go all week in the knees...and it's not because my first love wore it!
It's a profoundly nice fragrance for almost any guy any age. I find this scent aquatic and fresh, not too light and not overwhelming but not uninteresting.
If I would buy a fragrance for a man I'd go for this.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance