Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 1/11/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I picked this cologne out for my father when he was stuck in a rut and couldn't find any dates. He was completely miserable, and I thought a bit of man-glamour would help him out.
He wore this scent to the beach the night we bought it and met the woman of his dreams. This was after maybe two years of trying to find the right one after a terribly heart breaking divorce.
It covered his scent of cigarettes and gave him a nice ocean-like odor.
He's officially smitten with this cologne and that's saying something considering he's not the type to care much for personal maintenence.

It smells sophisticated, adventurous,and passionate.

on 11/24/2009 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just got this for my boyfriend. He loves it and I love it on him :) it is a mixture of sexy and sophistication that I cant resist!

on 11/19/2009 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW THIS STUFF SMELLS TERRIBLE AND I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS ON THIS ONE. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE SO MAY EXCELLENT REVIEWS ON THIS--- BOGGLES MY MIND. I CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE A VERY KEEN SENSE OF SMELL AND HAVE GOOD TASTE IN BOTH MEN'S AND WOMEN'S FRAGRANCES. I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS COLOGNE, MASCULINE, CLASSY OR SEDUCTIVE AT ALL! THE SMELL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS ACTUALLY. GUYS, IF U ARE READING THIS REVIEW, BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE SO MANY MEN'S COLOGNES OUT THERE THAT SMELL JUST WAY BETTER THAN THIS ONE. GIVE "FIERCE" (BY ABERCROMBIE) A TRY. NOW THIS COLOGNE IS SO SEXY AND IRRISISTIBLE.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I dated a guy for quite some time, and this was his 'signature scent.' Maybe it's just the fond memories that I associate with this scent (although maybe not, since there are also some not so fond memories haha), but this is 100% my favorite cologne to smell on a man...it just smells 'clean,' while at the same time smelling incredibly sexy and sensual. Any time I catch a whiff of this, it just makes me happy :-)

on 8/18/2009 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Makes my man smell so sexy! This last a long time, but not for the woman's version. This is a pricey frangrance for men.

my boyfriend used to use this since i got it for him. it smells so darn good!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite scent ever for a guy, it makes me swoon. I actually have a sample of it from Sephora that I sometimes spray on my bed and my boyfriend. It smells kind of weird at first, but then it smells amazing.

on 7/9/2009 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A melon or citrus and persimmon. A warm ocean summer scent. For a man who is elegant and understated. As Armani is. This scent is better for my son than my husband.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Such a sexy, confident scent, like pheromones in a bottle. I usually don't like fragrances classified as "cool" or "fresh" but this is really alluring. It's bold without being overpowering and has a warm amber note that makes you want to bury your face in the wearer's chest. 100% masculine IMO. Just make sure he's not spraying too much, because this is a potent scent.

Love a man in Acqua Di Gio, I can smell it from a mile away...it is fantastic!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance