Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 5/18/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My girlfriend got me this fragrance on my birthday and it smells fresh and great. Two years on I sitll wear it, it keeps my gf happy ;-)

I've been getting mine from Fresh, just seems a lot cheaper than the department stores and I never have the time to go to the shops anyhow.

I've had a few people comment on the smell and I've never heard anything negative yet so don't understand the negative reviews this is getting. Yes its worn by a lot of men but its a nice, clean and crisp fragrance, better than some I have smelt on my way to work! :-/

on 4/13/2011 1:35:00 PM

I definitely didn't buy it for the packaging, I bought it because I smelled it on someone on the bus and was instantly intrigued. It has a great scent that lasts - the biggest attitude with this one is less is more. Will definitely buy it again when mine runs out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I used to be in love with this scent. However I found men everywhere felt like taking bathes in this fragrance. Too many times have to smelled another man reeking of this scent. Other then that, this scent works well for me. Need to find something more unique.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

One of the best colognes out there, along with YSL l'homme and Armani Black Code

The only drawback is that pretty much everyone these days wears it...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

One of the best men fragrances I have ever smelled!!! A friend of mine wears this a lot, and I love it! I can smell from far away and it lasts for hours, even though he is a smoker!!! If I had a boyfriend for sure thatīs something I would like him to wear (although if we broke up would be terrible because I never wanna get sick of this scent)! Itīs sexy, powerful, very male scent! Itīs very elegant, refined. I imagine a successful man like George Clooney wearing this LOL. Im even thinking about buying it for myself! Thatīs how much I love it! I recomend it to any man out there that wants to cause a good impression on anybody!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with the last review...I hate this stuff! I cannot understand why it's so popular...it reeks! It's such a sharp, offensive scent.

on 8/14/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is awful. I get nothing but an industrial adhesive scent, and don't understand the rave reviews, at all. Won't be on any men I go near.

on 7/27/2010 3:54:00 PM

This has been my favourite cologne/aftershave for the past 2 or 3 years. It is intimate, fresh, deep (but not in the least bit heavy), seductive and naughty. I get even more attention with this on ;-).

on 7/27/2010 3:53:00 PM

my husband has been wearing this..he loves it. i hate it. its way too sweet and cheap smelling. smells like something youd give your bf in middle school. maybe ill start spraying like crazy outside when hes away so we can get a new cologne already!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance