Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

4.5

on 11/18/2009 9:37:00 AM

My LOVE only wore Calvin Klein scents which I personally was not a huge fan off ( Same old boring scents ) so I went out on a "man" hunt for his new signature scent .. and I ran across this review and really like what the reviewer said about this being " sex in a bottle ".. so I went to my local store and picked up the bottle.. HELLLLOOO !! This is sooo sexy !! Not over powering but then again.. NOT WIMPY in the least.. this definitely has presence.. He took one sniff and loved it too.. On a side note.. compared to other fragrances this is very economical.. I saw the largest size on amazon for less that 30 bucks ! Now don't let the price fool you.. this is no cheap cologne.. every man should have this in their arsenal ;-)

on 11/15/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Gotta say that this one fragrance that I always have on hand. Goes very well with any situation, and any time of the year. Women Love it! It is not overpowering and not too sweet or woodzie. Just right. I always have a bottle of this at all times... You should too!

on 11/4/2009 11:19:00 AM

Simply put, this is sex in a bottle. I firmly believe that Curve is a contributing factor to why I found my husband so insanely sexy when I met him. Well, that and the fact that he is gorgeous. :P What draws me to this scent is that it smells so clean. When a man wears this, you have to get up close to him to truly appreciate it. And that is part of its appeal. It's subtle, but drives the ladies wild. Besides having a very "clean" smell, I notice the warmth of the sandalwood in the fragrance. It's fresh and slightly floral, but still very masculine. A woman could easily wear this as well, but I'd prefer to leave it as my husband's signature scent.

I wish I could wear this without feeling like a man. I try to put it on then spritz myself with a sweet girly scent. Curve for men is the most amazing scent, period. I just love it.

on 6/27/2007 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really really wanted to take some lippies off this product. An ex boyfriend that ripped my heart out used to wear this, and oh how good it smells. I cannot allow my husband to wear this because it completely takes me back to that time in my life. But boy, is it a good smell. If you are looking for a scent for your significant other to wear which you will enjoy as well, go out and buy this for him, you both won't regret. But please make sure you don't live within 100 miles of me, because I might just have to pounce on him. ;)

on 6/24/2007 3:15:00 PM

Smells delicious on men. Actually, I got a small bottle of this for myself because I love the scent so much. I think the right kind of lady can pull it off, but go sparingly with it. And if you're a guy, please bathe in it and I'll be right over to sniff you

on 3/10/2007 4:00:00 PM

I am so with dominicanheat! It is like SEX IN A BOTTLE. I LOVE this stuff. My Ex Boyfriend use to wear this and everytime i smell it I think of him. It is wonderful.

I *love* this cologne. It smells so SEXY on my husband, it's a great scent. I've smelled others and this is by far my favorite. My husband has been wearing it for years and I never tire of it. I only like the original Curve...the one in the yellow tin. :) This would be a great Christmas present for a special man in your life. The staying power is excellent!!

on 7/25/2006 10:43:00 AM

I was in the market for a men's cologne to give to my FIL for Father's Day. I stopped by the local TJ Maxx to see if there was anything that might appeal to him, as he enjoys several Avon colognes and aftershaves. There were only a few men's fragrances, most notably Grey Flannel and LC's Curve for Men. I snuck the Curve out of the cute yellow tin, and squirted a tiny bit in the air. Yum! Smelled really nice, actually quite sexy. I wish my DH would wear fragrance, when I smell something this nice for men. Anyway, I purchased it and my FIL is enjoying it. PS, when I spritzed it a tiny bit got on my index finger and I swear it lasted through the whole day - smelling stronger than my own perfume! That translates to great staying power and sillage. I would definitely buy it again for any man that needed a new scent.

on 7/24/2006 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's too bad the guy I dated who wore this was a complete creep.

But the fact that he wore Curve was probably why I stuck around dating him for so long ;) this is the only cologne that actually turns me on. Smells deep, clean, and VERY sexy. A tad musky, but still in a very clean, crisp way. It almost has kind of an athletic mood to it, yet also woodsy and the most EXTREMELY MASCULINE thing I've ever smelled. Makes me melt INSTANTANEOUSLY. And like many other reviewers on this board, I can smell it from a MILE AWAY, even when a total stranger walks by for half a second. I can immediately recognize this scent.
It's too bad it makes me think of my psycho ex. But a fantastic scent.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance