La Mer The Concentrate

La Mer The Concentrate
The ConcentrateThe ConcentrateLa Mer The Concentrate 5mL, GWP for CDLM 60mL

2017: Cyclopentasiloxane, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol *********Cyclopentasiloxane, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cholosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/20/2003 10:10:00 PM

PRICE: US$290.00 / 1.7oz

I don't think I've ever paid so much for just a sample before, but I just HAD to try it out to see how it was :P Anyway, this stuff does go a long way, which is a good thing. My sample lasted me almost 2 weeks of regular use, but I tell ya, it's almost painful to use this because I think of how much each drop is worth ;) As much as I wanted/believed it would work, it really was like other high-quality serums out there. It made my skin smooth after application, like a thin layer of silicon. It works well, no doubt of it, but I don't think it quite justifies the high price tag. I don't really have scars or redness to get rid of, so it could be why it didn't work wonders for me.. but it hasn't *wowed* me enough on the first application to make me want to buy the full-size.

continued >>

on 8/20/2003 5:02:00 PM

I'm surprised so far only 1 person has reviewed this! This product is a miracle. Yes, it's expensive at $290 for 1.7oz, but it's worth it. This is works wonders for NEW scars especially keloid scars. I recently have a C-section and I applied it where the scar is and it has reduce the appearance and the bumpiness of the scar tremendously. I tried it on my old scar on my forehead but it doesn't work there. La Mer Concentrate also works great on old acne scars and sun spots. It has lightened mine a lot.
The texture is very velvety and I happen to like the smell of it too. This is the best La Mer product to me and I've tried all of La Mer products. I'm a big fan of La Mer. Thanks to La Mer, I now have normal pimple free skin.
You just have to buy it to see the difference yourself. The sample will not be enough. You need at least 2-3 weeks to see the big difference.

on 5/20/2003 9:34:00 PM

Lordy! I got a very generous sample of this two weeks ago, and I must say that it is truly AMAZING! I want to say that the price tag is justified, considering how little product is neccessary. My skin is super-soft, any evidence of recent pimples is completely gone, and I've had no flakies what so ever. I'd also recommend this to persons with rosacea, as it almost immediately clears up any redness (I used it just after plucking, and suddenly everything was pristine and pale instead of red and puffy!). The sales woman told me that this was for use OVER foundation, which puzzled me, but I think it would work either way. I'll definitely be purchasing this!