La Mer The Concentrate

La Mer The Concentrate
The ConcentrateThe ConcentrateLa Mer The Concentrate 5mL, GWP for CDLM 60mL

2017: Cyclopentasiloxane, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol *********Cyclopentasiloxane, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cholosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion, the best product that La Mer has on their line. If I could, I would use this product daily...I just can't afford it any longer :( Not only did fine lines disappear, but I had a small cyst removed from my cheek which would have left a nasty scar but for this product. I have also used it after a sunburn and the redness immediately disappeared. I nursed that bottle until the bitter end (almost broke the bottle to get the last bits!) I hope I win the lotto soon because I want more!

Today I bought the Patricia Wexler MMPI skin regenerating serum...we'll see how that goes!

on 5/14/2010 4:21:00 PM

It's absorbed very quick, and help minimise my prone, and a little bit lift as well. But I just can't use it with La Mer Cream, otherwise I'll have scrap on my face. Don't know why

on 3/20/2010 10:09:00 AM

I really enjoyed using this serum. It makes your skin feel like silk and it does hydrate. I've used it in tandem with the cream and my skin is more hydrated, and the contours are defined more. I am wondering exactly where I would fit this in, as I use a vitamin c serum of a night. I think this, and the creme would be too heavy to use in the morning. Nevertheless, lovely serum, it does seem to heal and cocoon your skin. Thumbs up from moi!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

i have acne prone skin with more towards my period. i used this on my healing blemishes to clear up the redness and help them heal faster without leaving a scar. it definitely helped to diminish redness/flakiness. however after a weak i broke out around the areas that i used it. it also makes your skin feel greasy and gross.
if you have young skin, seriously think twice before using this.

on 10/18/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best ever serum I've ever used. Gets rid of redness, line, pores, reduces and calms breakouts, and gives me a instant better complexion instantly.

It's the most expensive product in the La Mer range, but only 2 drops are needed for my entire face.

This helped me with my redness and sensitivity when I was on roaccutane too. I'm now off roc for over a year and I continue to use this and it's awesome!

on 9/5/2009 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i got a sample of the concentration and i tried it since last week. i found the concentration works great for new acne scar, unfortunetely not really effective on old acne scars. i really should had this product 2 month early when my face totally broke out. And this concentrate is really expensive, but i think it can use for a long time.

omg omg omg! i received a sample of the concentrate at a la mer counter, and i've been using it to heal my face as i undergo accutane. it has worked miracles! unfortunately, i cannot afford to buy the actual product, but for anyone who can i highly recommend it. it feels great going on (nice, subtle scent; nice texture) and it's light as air (it doesn't feel like you have anything on). plus, you go through it incredibly slowly (it's taken me a few months to go through the sample). great product hands down

on 5/24/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am a long term user of the basic CdLM cream and have found nothing else as versatile and effective as a moisturizer, plumper and undereye cream. I've sampled most of the other products in the line and was not overly impressed by any of them.

I got the bug that I needed to buy this one. I have very good texture to my skin for my age and do not get any chemical or medical procedures. Aside from minimal wrinkling, my other annoying skin problem is brown spots. I have no scars, so I don't have any of the conditions this product is targetted at. It does nothing to reduce brown spots.

At this point I am using it up since I have it, but I do no see any reason to buy it again. It may slighly have contributed to not flaking from Renova, but I am not sure if it is the Concentrate or if it is because my skin is just getting used to Renova (finally).

on 5/15/2009 9:23:00 PM

I had high hopes for this as my experience with other la mer products had been exceptional (oil absorbing lotion, liquid foundation, eye serum, etc). I have acne scars and large pores around my nose area and wanted this to work effectively improving those blemishes. Well, it didn't. I noticed nothing different after religious daily use of this for 4 months. Oh maybe my skin is a bit softer but that's about it. On the bright side, it didn't irritate my skin or caused any breakouts which is a big plus considering how potent this serum is supposed to be. However for this price tag, this underperformed so badly. The eye concentrate on the other side is an exceptional product and I wish I had the money to apply that serum all over my face! Will not repurchase.

It is a gift from heaven.
A word of advice, if you have good skin or "so so" skin, dont buy it.
You will not appreciate it nor experience the true miracle if you don't have damaged/heavily scared skin.
The area under my eye was burning, itching, swallowing, peeling and so ugly. As soon as I massage the concentrate in, the sallowness is gone, the red patches under my left eye is half gone and the other eye is so much better.
I bought it without a second thought.
I dont think it is that expensive at all. Okay, La Mer used to be "one of the most expensive" brand,but it is not anymore. There are so many serums out price the La Mer concentrate.
In my opinion, the concentrate truly live up to its miracle and price. Indeed, if the price is raise up again, I will keep purchasing it till it hit 700 pound or so.
I mean, all the Cle de peau, LP, Valmont, Revive, NB and etc. La Mer really does a lot better than them, and a lot cheaper as well.
For this product, you can actually expect the miracle.
It heals like no other.