La Mer The Concentrate

La Mer The Concentrate
The ConcentrateThe ConcentrateLa Mer The Concentrate 5mL, GWP for CDLM 60mL

2017: Cyclopentasiloxane, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol *********Cyclopentasiloxane, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cholosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol

on 6/13/2010 10:59:00 PM

I just got chickenpox 2 weeks ago...The 2nd week,the pus-filled wounds started to dry..and I received The Concentrate on the 2nd day after they started to dry out.There are many indented scars on my face and body. I have noticed that if the wounds still got scabs attached on and pretty much reddish,The Concentrate will work best as it will fill up..but I got some that I accidentally scratched and the scabs fell off...I do not know if The Concentrate would show a miracle result there...So far,it's been 7 days I have been using it and I can see the improvement. Will update the result lateron :) I know one thing for sure,after this experience, I will definitely be a return customer for The Concentrate :)

Its been over a year since i got my chicken pox. The concentrate has proved me it's miracle that it heals scars nicely. Also,I have returned to use it again after the bottle was empty. It has improved the uneven skin tone from scars and sun damages and smoothen your skin beautifully. I'm giving this review based on a long term user,not just few weeks or days of usage or mixing with other skincare which I found that doesn't allow the product to deliver its best result.

The price is definitely a pain but you will know that this is your best investment in your beauty regime that actually works!

This is an amazing product, im almost 26 and i got a couple of samples of this when i was buying the body moisturiser. I'm a model and i have to try to make sure my skin is in great condition but after a long holiday recently my skin was feeling and looking awful.It was very dry and dehydrated, and with a lot of redness around my nose and a few blemishes and small breakouts after not really being careful taking off my make up at night. On top of all this i also just had some botox literally the day i got this serum and i had horrible red marks from it and some bruising, this serum cleared it all up by around 80% after one nights use!!!! i was sooo shocked!!!! i went to bed with awful red sore skin and woke up with it FLAWLESS. No red marks, no redness around my skin, skin much more hydrated...i continued to apply it every night for a week and my the end, actually by a few days, my skin was could i say...perfect...ok it can never be 'perfect' but yes it was incredibly close to perfect...so smooth and beautiful. Its too heavy for me to use in the day especially as its summer and my skin is very combo anyway so i would be too oily but for a night time treatment, wow theres nothing else like it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion, the best product that La Mer has on their line. If I could, I would use this product daily...I just can't afford it any longer :( Not only did fine lines disappear, but I had a small cyst removed from my cheek which would have left a nasty scar but for this product. I have also used it after a sunburn and the redness immediately disappeared. I nursed that bottle until the bitter end (almost broke the bottle to get the last bits!) I hope I win the lotto soon because I want more!

Today I bought the Patricia Wexler MMPI skin regenerating serum...we'll see how that goes!

on 5/14/2010 4:21:00 PM

It's absorbed very quick, and help minimise my prone, and a little bit lift as well. But I just can't use it with La Mer Cream, otherwise I'll have scrap on my face. Don't know why

on 3/20/2010 10:09:00 AM

I really enjoyed using this serum. It makes your skin feel like silk and it does hydrate. I've used it in tandem with the cream and my skin is more hydrated, and the contours are defined more. I am wondering exactly where I would fit this in, as I use a vitamin c serum of a night. I think this, and the creme would be too heavy to use in the morning. Nevertheless, lovely serum, it does seem to heal and cocoon your skin. Thumbs up from moi!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

i have acne prone skin with more towards my period. i used this on my healing blemishes to clear up the redness and help them heal faster without leaving a scar. it definitely helped to diminish redness/flakiness. however after a weak i broke out around the areas that i used it. it also makes your skin feel greasy and gross.
if you have young skin, seriously think twice before using this.

on 10/18/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best ever serum I've ever used. Gets rid of redness, line, pores, reduces and calms breakouts, and gives me a instant better complexion instantly.

It's the most expensive product in the La Mer range, but only 2 drops are needed for my entire face.

This helped me with my redness and sensitivity when I was on roaccutane too. I'm now off roc for over a year and I continue to use this and it's awesome!

on 9/5/2009 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i got a sample of the concentration and i tried it since last week. i found the concentration works great for new acne scar, unfortunetely not really effective on old acne scars. i really should had this product 2 month early when my face totally broke out. And this concentrate is really expensive, but i think it can use for a long time.

omg omg omg! i received a sample of the concentrate at a la mer counter, and i've been using it to heal my face as i undergo accutane. it has worked miracles! unfortunately, i cannot afford to buy the actual product, but for anyone who can i highly recommend it. it feels great going on (nice, subtle scent; nice texture) and it's light as air (it doesn't feel like you have anything on). plus, you go through it incredibly slowly (it's taken me a few months to go through the sample). great product hands down

on 5/24/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am a long term user of the basic CdLM cream and have found nothing else as versatile and effective as a moisturizer, plumper and undereye cream. I've sampled most of the other products in the line and was not overly impressed by any of them.

I got the bug that I needed to buy this one. I have very good texture to my skin for my age and do not get any chemical or medical procedures. Aside from minimal wrinkling, my other annoying skin problem is brown spots. I have no scars, so I don't have any of the conditions this product is targetted at. It does nothing to reduce brown spots.

At this point I am using it up since I have it, but I do no see any reason to buy it again. It may slighly have contributed to not flaking from Renova, but I am not sure if it is the Concentrate or if it is because my skin is just getting used to Renova (finally).