Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

3.7

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract , Honey Extract (Mel), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer. Sort of pricey for the amount you get, but it moisturizes my skin just the right amount. not too greasy and i dont have to keep adding extra to keep my skin moisturized. no scent which is nice.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've never had a stinging red welt-causing, eye-puffing reaction to anything I've put on my skin. Not for me.

Did not moisturize my skin at all!

A great product, always makes my skin look radiant. Not heavy, not greasy, but softens my "combination" skin. Refines skin texture and minimizes pores. I have repurchased this several times over the last few years, and will continue to do so. I use the regular formula, not the one for oily/acne skin. I don't consider this an expensive product because it's a fairly large tube, so it lasts for awhile, and works so well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This clogged me. Seems like everything does. Bummed. This did not cause those really deep cystic ones, but lots of large bumps....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really liked this.. when I finished my first bottle I didn't repurchase because it was pretty expensive. I regretted it and I'm going to get it again next. :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I found this product was very good in making my face less oily than most moisturizer. Unfortunately, my skin felt dehydrated and dry most of the time. It may work for ppl w/ oilier skin than I. I may have high standards though because I'm looking for a moisturizer that can prevent aging and protect my skin w/o being too oily at the same time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

One of my favorite moisturizers! I use it all the time. It doesn't make me break out and absorbs really quickly. However, I never really use it during the winter due to its consistency. It's not quite thick enough to keep my skin hydrated during the really dry winters. It's also a little pricey, but I got mine from a friend, so it was free. = D Anyway, it really is one of my favorite moisturizers and I definitely recommend it!

I use Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector for my face but I LOVE this product for my arms and legs. I get those annoying bumps on my arms and this lotion makes them disappear! Also great for legs and razor bumps!

I love this product! Does not make my skin break out and provides the perfect amount of moisture. Absorbs into the skin really well instead of sitting on top. I will buy again and again.