Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

3.7

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract , Honey Extract (Mel), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I forgot to add to my post the product is not greasy at all. The lotion goes on sort of thick but absorbs very fast. My skin is oily and it still soaks it up very well.

I've never written a review for anything in my life. This product has been so terrible that I had to make an account and warn everyone else. My whole life I struggled with moderate acne that I kept under control with creams and a good regimen. I've never had super sensitive skin and have never reacted to a product. That was UNTIL this one. I put this product on and a day later noticed some bumps on my chin. The next day I awoke to these bumps all over my face, my face felt bumpy all over and extremely uncomfortable, my eyes also became very swollen. After the rash staying for 3 days I went to the doctor and had to use a steroid cream which sort of helped. It took 2 weeks to fully recover from this cream. Now my skin is extremely sensitive to all products and I need to use everything organic. The dermatologist suggested that this product permanently damaged the makeup of my skin and created sensitivities that would not have been there prior. In summary TEST A PART OF YOUR SKIN FIRST! I suggest using this product under the chin for a week and slowly moving to more visible parts of your face to make sure there will be no reaction. Good luck...

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this moisturizer, but I am not in love with it. I feel like if I use it to often that it actually breaks me out more. My skin just may be sensitive to it, although I do like keeping it around as a skin brightener. If I am planning to go out I just use it the day prior.

It absorbs really well. For me, this did not improve my normal, acne-prone skin. I would not repurchase the Age Reform version. Although I heard this is almost identical to the moisturizer in the acne kit, maybe that would work better for my skin. For the price, I expect a reduction in breakouts, more even skin, smaller pores, something! But nothing particularly noticeable happened with using it. And I don't know if I can use this on top of just any acne treatment due to the ingredients. Personally I'm probably better off with something from the drugstore. My skin was clearer using drugstore products than it ever was using Murad. Everyone's skin is different, but Murad seems to wreak havoc on my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I read some of the other reviews and was surprised to hear it went on greasy or oily. I guess my skin is different (sensitive, not oily in the first place), but I do occasionally get breakouts from products. Not this one, though. It smells clean, is light and smooth, and keeps my skin feeling smooth all day. I don't wear foundation so this makes a great clean & dewy surface.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I tried using this a couple times not wanting it to sit there on my table and expire. But every time I try it, I just can't help but get so disappointed and feel so gross. This moisturizer makes my face look like a gigantic ball of oil... I don't know how that is suppose to perfect my super oily acne prone. Mind you I used that at night and I already feel super gross, can't imagine wearing it in the day under makeup :/

I have combination oily/acne prone skin, and when I say oily I mean REALLY oily. Also, when I say acne prone, I mean VERY VERY sensitive to products and blemishes can form literally if I think about a zit for too long. lol. I was told that the reason my skin was getting so oily and breaking out so much lately was because I wasn't properly hydrating my face. So, I got this Murad skin perfector.... It does not 'perfect' my skin in any way shape or form, but it is very good at keeping my skin moisturized and hydrated, through a non-greasy, easy to apply cream that is really light and feels like nothing. My skin does still get oily with this product, but it doesn't contribute any negative effects to my skin.....so that is why I will continue to use this product. Basically, it keeps your skin hydrated without breaking you out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Did not like this at all! Broke my skin out and made it super oily.
expensive also!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

good night time cream for oily and acne prone skin

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is suppose to control oil? I think not! It made me worse! I'm disappointed in this product!