Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

3.7

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract , Honey Extract (Mel), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A very lightweight lotion for those with oily skin. This contains retinol and a host of herbal extracts. It absorbs into skin immediately. I did not like the scent of this. Overall, it did not cause my combination skin to break out. It did nothing to decrease oiliness. A 1.7 oz tube sells for $33.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got a very generous samples of this product during a recent business trip and I ended up using these samples for a whole month. This moisturizer was great for my skin. It moisturized really well without making my skin oily. It made it nice, soft and hydrated. I've been planning on repurchasing this but have tried other products in the meantime. I'll definitely look to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have been using this for a while and i like it because it moisturizes me and doesnt make me break out, but other than that i havent noticed any huge improvements in my skin. when i put it on during the day i get a little more oily than i do with other moisturizers i have tried, so i have been applying it at night time instead. when im finished with this ill probably search for another moisturizer because this just isnt impressing me that much.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have oily skin, yet I need something during the day to add moisture and not clog my pores. This is it! Does'nt clog my pores, does'nt feel greasy either. Also, it improved the texture of my skin greatly. I could'nt be more happy!

amazing product! i have combination/normal fair skin and tend to only breakout on my forehead and chin. before i was using oil of olay oil free moisturizer with SPF 15. the very first day i tried skin perfecting lotion i noticed an immediate difference. ive been using it for 6 months now and love it. theres no more overly dry/oily patches on my face and everything seems so even. i also use the product under my eyes and on the eyelids to help with my psoriasis! love love love it. the only question is, i live in texas and its been verryyy hot for the past few months. i hope the skin perfectin lotion still works just as well during the winter months. ill update!

*********update*********
it works in the summer time!!!! its been an average of 106 degrees here and skin perfecting lotion does not disappoint. i got both my sisters, parents, and boyfriend hooked on it. definatly my HG moisturizer. try it, you won't regret

This is the best moisturizer that I have ever used on my skin. I have fair, sensitive, acne-prone skin that tends to get red and dry quite easily. This moisturizer never causes zits for me, and I noticed drastic changes in my skin within one month of using this product (I did not make any other changes to my routine at all). Within a month, my acne reduced significantly, previous scars faded, and the redness I had around my nose and cheeks also faded remarkably! This is a fantastic moisturizer for those in their late teens and 20's who are looking to protect their skin and treat sensitivity and acne concerns. I'm not sure how much it does with regards to wrinkle repair or prevention (I'm 23 so it's hard for me to comment on that at this point), but I adore putting it on my face and highly recommend it!!! Overall a brilliant product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used this product for two weeks and then had to return it. It made my skin incredibly red and blotchy. As reference, I have very fair, oily skin that only breaks out when I do something bad to it (forget to remove makeup before bed, try weird products, etc). Almost nothing makes my skin feel dry, but this did. I tried it with other moisturizer, by itself, only at night, etc- and was never all that happy with it. I think the retinol + AHAs/BHAs were just too much for my skin.

Pros:
-Feels nice when applied, good texture and consistency, and absorbs quickly
-Good packaging, nice labeling
-Smell is not bad or overwhelming

Cons:
-Too much retinol- would only suggest for people who need retinol for their skin problems
-Very drying- when they say it is for blemish-prone oily skin they mean it

This is a nice moisturizer for the summer/spring months when the weather is warmer. I use it under my SPF 85 and it is so lightweight that it does not give me that "too many layers of gunk" feeling before putting on makeup. I like that it has not broken me out (I'm prone), and that it dries right away (I am always running late in the morning). I'm sure there are some drugstore moisturizers that would be just as nice (I'm thinking Neutrogena Oil Free or something like that)....and I'm kind of over paying so much for beauty products, but overall not a bad pick for summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For me this is a basic light moisturizer that doesn't break me out. It doesn't work any miracles, but if I don't get zits from a lotion that is pretty good for me:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good , but I have found better for less money. I really did like it, but I found something that works just as good.