Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/22/2004 1:58:00 PM

This stuff is great for the price.(got mine on sale for $2.99!!!)It didn't detangle my hair as much as I would have liked,but it added tons of shine!!Plus my hair feels so soft after I use this.Will def.repurchase.(on sale or not)

on 1/3/2004 10:50:00 AM

This is such a great leave in conditoner. it really detangles and shines and makes your hair alot healthier and stronger. It smells GREAT! I love it. And its only like $4-$5.

on 12/8/2003 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff ROCKS!!! My hair gets all coarse and puffy when I blow-dry and this helps keep it smoother and flatter. My hair's looking alot healthier now.

on 11/30/2003 3:41:00 PM

I bought this and sprayed it in my hair and blew it dry, and it made my hair poofy and stiff. The smell is kind of weird, not want I want my hair to smell like. I read a good review of it in a magazine, and bought it. It was dissapointing though, I don't know, maybe it just doesnt work for my color-treated, long, thick hair?

on 9/12/2003 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love, love, love this stuff for my thick hair. This stuff is comparable to Ouidad's Botanical Boost (but the price for V05 is MUCH more affordable).

I liked this product, but I like the Herbal Essence detangler better.

I liked it, detangles well, adds shine. The only reason I will not buy again is because I got sick of the smell, and I want to get something with more natural ingredients.

on 5/19/2003 1:28:00 AM

As ginapru said, a fabulous product! I actually bought this to combat my two little girls' every-morning "rat's nests." Just a few squirts left their hair much, much, *much* easier to comb out and so smooth they couldn't stop touching their beautiful, tangle-free hair & smiling! Warning: too much of this product can leave your hair feeling a little "coated," so go easy. You need very little--it's very rich. And the best part: the price--only $3.29. Honestly, give this a try--you have nothing to lose but your tangles! ;)

on 5/14/2003 9:34:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have very thick, coarse hair and this sprays easily onto towel dried hair and makes my hair easy to comb through and leaves it soft and shiny! I normally use only salon products, but had a coupon for this. It is amazing!!