Uploaded by Chubbysama

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/22/2004

This stuff is great for the price.(got mine on sale for $2.99!!!)It didn't detangle my hair as much as I would have liked,but it added tons of shine!!Plus my hair feels so soft after I use this.Will def.repurchase.(on sale or not)

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24

EyesHazel

Jan/03/2004

This is such a great leave in conditoner. it really detangles and shines and makes your hair alot healthier and stronger. It smells GREAT! I love it. And its only like $4-$5.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairRed

EyesHazel

Dec/08/2003

This stuff ROCKS!!! My hair gets all coarse and puffy when I blow-dry and this helps keep it smoother and flatter. My hair's looking alot healthier now.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

2.0

Nov/30/2003

I bought this and sprayed it in my hair and blew it dry, and it made my hair poofy and stiff. The smell is kind of weird, not want I want my hair to smell like. I read a good review of it in a magazine, and bought it. It was dissapointing though, I don't know, maybe it just doesnt work for my color-treated, long, thick hair?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Sep/12/2003

Love, love, love this stuff for my thick hair. This stuff is comparable to Ouidad's Botanical Boost (but the price for V05 is MUCH more affordable).

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Aug/04/2003

I liked this product, but I like the Herbal Essence detangler better.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

Jun/16/2003

I liked it, detangles well, adds shine. The only reason I will not buy again is because I got sick of the smell, and I want to get something with more natural ingredients.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

May/19/2003

As ginapru said, a fabulous product! I actually bought this to combat my two little girls' every-morning "rat's nests." Just a few squirts left their hair much, much, *much* easier to comb out and so smooth they couldn't stop touching their beautiful, tangle-free hair & smiling! Warning: too much of this product can leave your hair feeling a little …Read more

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age

EyesBrown

May/14/2003

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have very thick, coarse hair and this sprays easily onto towel dried hair and makes my hair easy to comb through and leaves it soft and shiny! I normally use only salon products, but had a coupon for this. It is amazing!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43