Uploaded by Chubbysama

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/07/2006

This is one of the few detanglers that works on my fine, curly hair. The smell is kind of odd, but it fades later on.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/26/2006

This product does work fairly good at detangling the hair and adding some shine to it.

About reviewer (970 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Aug/23/2006

i love this stuff. it makes my hair soft, which nothing else has been able to accomplish. it smells good and keeps me from having to tug at my wet hair. i'm on my second bottle right now.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal

2.0

Aug/22/2006

honestly, this doesnt do anything, it sure doesnt protect from heat!! it smells good, maybe a litttle bit of shine not really, and as far as detangling..yea right this cant get out the tiniest knot and it does nothing for my damaged hair or frizzies

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

3.0

Jul/23/2006

I picked this up when I couldn't find my TRESemme leave-in conditioner. I have to say I am pretty disappointed. I thought it would work out ok, but it does nothing to moisturize and barely does anything for detangle purposes. I'll finish the bottle but I'll continue the search for my (hopefully not discontinuted) TRESemme leave in.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Mar/21/2006

Decent product as far as accompanying my Frizz Ease conditioner, but it's nothing special. I grabbed this when I left my HG FE Leave-In at home and it served its purpose but it just can't compare. Oh, well, it's cheap anyway and kept the frizz to a minimum.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

1.0

Mar/06/2006

This has zero detangling qualities which makes it completely useless. My hair is barely tangles (medium length and semi-thick straight hair) and this cannot get out the tiniest tangle. I tossed it.

About reviewer (401 reviews)

SkinNormal

Jan/30/2006

This is a fantastic detangler. It is also a wonderful leave-in conditioner. Highly recommended!

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Jan/25/2006

This smells awesome, is dirt cheap and really does detangle. I like this just as much as Thermasilk's leave-in detangling spray.

About reviewer (313 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/31/2005

<b>DESCRIPTION OF ME</b> Asian with a warm complexion (C3-C4 in MAC) with strong yellow undertones and some peach. Black hair. Oily skin that is prone to breakouts. Long, layered and very slightly wavy hair that is fine but has a LOT of volume.
<br><br>
<b>GENERAL DESCRIPTION</b> Spray that adds shine and helps detangle hair. Around $3 US at most …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinOther, Other