Lancome Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

3.6

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

I treated myself to this when I was given a gift certificate to a department store. I'm pretty much a drugstore make up girl. I was impressed with this mascara.
I really like that it held the curl all day! I have that wide-eyed look all day, now. I've never had this with a drugstore brand.
It was a bit hard to remove, but I'm used to that- I only use waterproof formulas.
The tube is rather skinny, so I'm sure there's not much inside.
Because it's so expensive, I don't think I'll buy it again.

This definitely gives nice length, but also gave me the worst spider lashes ever. It looked like I had 5 long lashes on each eye. Maybe it's the brush? I won't repurchase this becuse I think Loreal (part of the company that makes Lancome) actually has better mascaras.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Clumps. Flakes. Gives me "Statue of Liberty Crown" spiky lashes. The only saving grace was the flip flops and bag that came as GWP.

This is truly a waterproof mascara. I caved and bought one after a really wet and humid summer and am so glad I did. Originally I attempted to go cheaper and purchased L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof, which sucked big time (smudged and flaked in humid muggy weather, nevermind that it wasn't even raining). The only issue I have with the Dfinicils waterproof is that it really is hard to remove. I find it doesn't really remove itself smoothly, but rather flakes onto the makeup pad. I only use this under Cils Booster and that makes it a tad easier to get off at night, but I would not wear it as my everday mascara. But for a waterproof, is really is waterproof and flakeproof. The regular Dfinicils is actually pretty water resistant, but I like knowing that I have a little extra insurance in the pouring rain.

I think this mascara is great. Yes, it's hard to remove. But ALL waterproof Mascara is hard to remove, (they all have tar in them)that's been my experience anyway. It has a nice natural look, but it can be dramtic with a few coats. I did not find the clumping like others have mentioned.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Though this isn't a perfect product (very stick and hard to remove- but that could be a benefit since it's TRULY waterproof!), it's the best mascara I have ever used- and I've used a lot. The first time I tried it, I gasped at how much longer it made my lashes- the first time I was impressed with a mascara!

I love defincils so I bought the waterproof version for summer since I swim alot. It is TRULY waterproof, I can't see so much of a smudge after 3 hours of being in water and 10 hours of wearing. The only problem I have is that it's hard to remove (I use the Bi-facil eyemakeup remover by Lancome and I have to literally rub my eyes out to get the mascara out). but it's not lancome's fault that this waterproof mascara works too well.

This is the best mascara that I've ever used! It's waterproof, and it's seriously waterproof! I know that sounds silly, but I've used waterproof mascara that still melt. But it's a bit hard to remove at the end of day even with eye makeup remover.

This is the perfect mascara for me. It defines and separates better than anything I've ever tried (and believe me, I've tried lots of mascaras!) It adds volume and length fabulously, without getting goopy and thick.

The price may be steep, but for me it's worth it, considering how much money I've wasted on inferior drugstore mascaras.

Also, this product is perfect for contact lens wearers. My eyes tear often, and this waterproof formula holds up better than anything else. If you're fed up with clumpy mascara, you must try this!

I like that definicils makes you look like you have long lashes, but it adds not volume. As for the waterproof part it makes not difference compared to normal definicils. In fact I think lower end brands have better waterproof mascara. I also have to comb out clumps with this mascara.
I do like that the color is really really black comapred to drugstore brands though.