Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

3.6

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

I was very disappointed with this product. I've tried the original definicils before and loved it so I bought the waterproof kind thinking that I'd get the same results, but I was wrong. This mascara clumped up a lot and the worst part was when I'd try to take it off. Nothing seemed to remove it. I even used the eye makeup remover from Lancome (Bifacils) but no use. I would never buy this product again and I recommend all of you to not purchase it as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'll have to admit that I tried this product due to peer pressure from the sales girl, but I was really disappointed. This mascara didn't perform any better than the $3.99 tube of Revlon Lashout I have. I won't repurchase, it's overpriced & overhyped...

Update: I love the gwp sized tubes of this mascara, it's wonderful !!! It doesn't dry out or get clumpy like the full sized tubes- it almost seems like a totally different formulation...

I have used Lancome waterproof mascara for years, and love it! This mascara is by far the best I have used for no smudging and no smearing, which means no racoon eyes!! It's great at lengthening my lashes as well as separating them. It is also easy to remove with some eye makeup remover. The tube is slim and sleek, and I just really love this mascara, it truly performs. P.S. I have been in the shower with this on, and it has stayed on very nicely. I also work out daily and this has never flaked or smeared ever. Great for athletes.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love this, esp with lancomes cils booster, it glides on and creates a dramatic look with 2 coats. it gives my eyes a lift and look more awake because it lengthens and plumps it up. doesnt flake, really is waterproof (wore it to a wedding and passed the cry fest!), i would buy again, but only wear it on weekends and nice outings cause its expensive. i wear loreals voluminous all other days because its just as great. ***update*** this is expensive and for the babe on the budget i just found that max factor 2000 calories waterproof, works just as well as this mascara. it lengthens and thicken just as much.

I tried this on account that my favorite mascara is Defincils, but I had no idea that waterproof would be much different. It's a bit more clumpy, and the formula is drying. I know this is waterproof, but even after I tried to wash it with soap and water it wouldn't budge! I don't like my eyes looking like a racoon after a shower! Another thing is that it's way too expensive.

This mascara works wonder to darken and seperates my eyelashes. However, it doesn't really lengthen my short lashes.

Although I love this mascara, I saw NO difference between it and the original Defincils. They both make my lashes longer, fuller and don't smear or clump. I will probably just go back to the original since I can't tell any difference. Maybe it is good for swimmers?????

This is good mascara, but it is a little too intense for everyday use. I usually have to follow it with an eyelash comb because the mascara is very thick and clumps my lashes a bit. It is better than most I've tried but definately not the best. It is a good waterproof formula.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am always in search of a good waterproof mascara (they are the only ones that tend to hold the curl for straight asian lashes) and this one is great!! If you like a more dramatic lash look, this is the one to get, since the brush does apply a lot of product onto your lashes. The curl in my lashes is set really well with this mascara!

Initially got this through a friend's recommendation (she always had gorgeous lashes!). Have it in navy blue. It was light enough to hold a curl but didn't thicken my lashes as much as I expected. It also lengthened my lashes nicely, but tends to flake after a few hours if too many coats are applied. Doesn't streak or smear, so far. Overall, it's a good staple mascara.