Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.8

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Wow, I don't get the hype with this product. Its expensive and mine dried out really quickly and didn't give me the results I wanted. It clumped and flaked on me!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I read about how great Definicils was for years. One day I splurged on a tube just to find out what the hype was all about. Sorry, I still don't know what the hype is all about. While Definicils does lengthen and doesn't smear when dry, it clumps more than I expected it to. I was so disappointed with it I returned it to the store. If you feel like splurging on a luxury brand, try Estee Lauder's Lash XL. Better yet just go to your local Target for L'Oreal's Lash Out. You're gonna have to replace it in three to six months anyway.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Though this isn't a perfect product (very stick and hard to remove- but that could be a benefit since it's TRULY waterproof!), it's the best mascara I have ever used- and I've used a lot. The first time I tried it, I gasped at how much longer it made my lashes- the first time I was impressed with a mascara!

This is the perfect mascara for me. It defines and separates better than anything I've ever tried (and believe me, I've tried lots of mascaras!) It adds volume and length fabulously, without getting goopy and thick.

The price may be steep, but for me it's worth it, considering how much money I've wasted on inferior drugstore mascaras.

Also, this product is perfect for contact lens wearers. My eyes tear often, and this waterproof formula holds up better than anything else. If you're fed up with clumpy mascara, you must try this!

Initially got this through a friend's recommendation (she always had gorgeous lashes!). Have it in navy blue. It was light enough to hold a curl but didn't thicken my lashes as much as I expected. It also lengthened my lashes nicely, but tends to flake after a few hours if too many coats are applied. Doesn't streak or smear, so far. Overall, it's a good staple mascara.

This stuff rocks. It's VERY expensive but is very waterproof, holds a curl, doesn't flake, comes in a good not too dark brown color and has an amazing brush. Bought for a special occasion but would nit use everyday. Too $$$