Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.9

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product simply did nothing for me. I really wanted to love it, especially after these amazing MUA reviews but I was unable to finish even one pan of this product. The consistency of this powder is strange and cakey for me, and as others have said doesn't serve that well as a foundation powder. As a setting powder it's alright but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this anytime soon.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really liked this at first because i thought it really helped with my oily skin, but after almost two months, it doesn't seem as good as it was. I thought it was a really good price but then i realized its like $10 for only .28 OZ. Youre better of getting the department store brand powders because they end up costing alot less and are better quality.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation makes my pores more apparent if I don't use my Clinique Pore Perfector. It doesn't feel too cakey. I have oily skin and it seems to take longer for my face to get oily than my Clinique Superfit Foundation and its half the price.

I actually adore their foundation beause it is really good to skin, it can also help you to look more brighter and your skin will look so young. I got to have this product again.

UPDATE: I hate this when applied damp w/ a sponge but I LOVE this when used as a setting powder over foundation. It doesn't break me out like it did when I applied wet.

In order to get the coverage I need I had to use alot of this. I dampened the sponge first and applied. It went on very sheer at first. It is definately buildable but can look cakey! The only color that was in my range was laurel nude and it was a tad too dark. There is very narrow color selection. This did help control some oil but is no miracle product. I can't say I am impressed. I do like the blotting papers and the rice powder however. When I bought this I went in looking for the concealer but my Ulta didn't carry that product so I figured I'd try this. It was only $10 so I don't feel too ripped off. I'll finish what I have but won't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in WD405 Neroli Bronze since I am tanning. It was just a tad too dark so I swept it down onto my neck too so there wouldn't be a contrast. It will work better when I get a little more tan.

I love how soft the powder is. I can't even feel it on my skin after I put it on, and it seems to blend in even better with time. I applied it dry with a powder brush over concealer. I plan to try it wet with the sponge that is included.

UPDATE: Began to notice this was changing to an orangey color as time wore on! No longer using.

I really prefer this product over MAC StudioFix & it's less than 1/2 the price. It gives a nice, long-lasting matte finish & the compact comes with a separate compartment for the sponge (always a plus). The lightest shade (Laurel Nude) works well for my PPP skin, but it does come in a very limited range of colors - http://www.palladiobeauty.com/wetdryfound.htm
ETA: I quit using this & removed one lippie since I think this was making me breakout. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have this in the Laurel Nude also. I have rosacea, so the coverage can never be enough for me. What the younger (read oiler) gals like about this and Mac SF is the very reason it won't work for my changing (read aging) skin. It's mondo dry. It works really well as a touchup powder with my Jane Iredale, whose Matte Powder can run up to $40 if you get it from a spa. and this is much cheaper. I may try the loose, it's been working well for a friend who has talc allergies.

I bought this product after reading all the great reviews here. This is definately the best low-end powder/foundation that I have used in a very long time. When first applied, the coverage is fantastic and the finish is really lovely. Layer a little bit, and you have that fantastic velvety-finish. I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror after I had reapplied one evening and I was shocked at how great my normally blah skin looked. Unfortunately, it only lasts a couple of hours (something like...2). As a schooteacher, I need something to last a bit longer. For evening, I have used this over a light liquid foundation, but it still did not last long enough for me. This reminds me of a pressed powder that used to be made by Clarion around ten years ago. Whenever I used it, I always got great compliments on my skin. I'm going to play around with this a bit more. I really want it to work for me since I love the finish so much and the price can't be beat. Edit: I have changed this to 3 lippies because I just can't get it to last.

I agree with jackieskies. I'm in the UK and bought laurel nude from Amazon and loved it. My second purchase a few weeks ago and it's turned horribly pink on my face and sponge. It was so bad that I thought that my previously excellent American retailer had slipped me a fake.

Thanks to Jackie I now know that's not the case, but I can't wear it any more as it looks like I'm trying add a fake tan!

Bitterly disappointed. This quickly became my HG foundation and I feel that it's been snatched away from me. :(