Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

I read all the reviews about this product and I decided to try it. I have to say that this is a wonderful foundation. I have very sensitive, blotchy red skin, that becomes oily quickly. This stuff controls the oil all day and has awesome coverage. I find that using the foundation dry gives me enough coverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good foundation for oily, sensitive skin with good coverage. The best part is it is cheap ($10).

I have oily skin and most foundations partially wear off in about 2 hours. This one doesn't and in fact prevents me from getting oily for many hours. I apply the foundation using a wet sponge and it gives very good coverage (covers sun spots, blemishes, etc.). I use it dry for touchups later.

After reading reviews here I found this at Longs and ran home to try it. The $8.99 sale price is fantastic and I love the coverage. True the range of colors isn't huge and the one I have might be a little too light for my "just back from vacation tan" but it should be perfect in a week or two. Thanks for the tip to buy this

Thanks MUA:) I was completely out of foundation the other day, but didn't feel like stopping by the mall to get my usual EL Double Wear. I did a quick check on Productville and I'd never heard of Palladio, but noticed the good reviews. Lo and behold, I'm walking down the aisle at Longs Drugs and it's right in front of me. I have to say that I'm still going to have to pick up more of my HG (the Double Wear), but this is nice. I bought the lightest shade, Laurel Nude, and it works well with my skin. Some have mentioned it's best suited for olive tones, but I'm a PPP and it looks just fine in both natural and artificial light. It doesn't have the staying power I'd like, but it's not bad. I paid $12, which isn't much...but I probably wouldn't pay much more for this. It's very light and feels silky, but it just doesn't stay put well enough on my oily skin. I *do* think it's a great product overall and definitely worth checking out. It's not going to be a staple for me, but it wasn't a waste of money either.

Well, will wonders never cease???? I 9.99 makeup that looks like a million dollars? I use this over my foundation and it give me a soft matte apprearance! I have to keep looking in the mirror to see if it is really real! Amazing and for the price it is unbelieveable!
You can't go wrong!

Love this foundation. It stays in place all day, and doesn't look too powdery when applied dry with a kabuki brush. I haven't used it wet. I use the shade Natural Clary.
I do wish that it came safety sealed. I was in Ulta, wanting to pick a new one up, and all of the boxes had been opened,and tested already. Gross!

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It stays on all day. You can use it dry for light coverage or wet the sponge for a heavier coverage. I have used it every day for a little over 3 months and about ready for a new one. Sally Beauty and Ulta both carry it.

This is the kind of foundation I have been looking for! Lite on the skin, coverage looks smooth & natural & can be applied with the damp or dry sponge. A powder & foundation in one step! You can also use this over your favorite foundation for added oil control. Packaged like a pressed powder with a sponge in the bottom compartment. This makes your skin appear smooth, pore less & even toned. Bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't even know where to start with this freaking sexy work of art! It has taken me years to find something as great as the Maybelline mineral power pressed powder which was sadly discontinued and left me heartbroken. This stuff has exceeded my expectations dramatically. It is better than the Maybelline I mentioned above and I never thought I would be able to say that! If you use this dry and alone you get medium coverage. On top of foundation dry you get full coverage. And finally if you use this wet you get full coverage. I'm on my fourth compact and just tried it wet a couple weeks ago. It worked so well dry that I didn't feel the need to until I was running late for work and forgot my foundation at home. I was amazed at how great it looks wet! It's not heavy or cakey and covers every blemish or imperfection I have. I use the lightest shade (laurel nude) and it matches well. I wouldn't say exact because I'm fair & cool and this has some warmth to it but it's dangerously near perfect! It's matte but if I'm needing some shimmer or looking too warm I will dust some Maybelline fit me powder in porcelain 110 on and I'm good to go. This will last me all day at work (8 hours typically) but staying power is different for everyone. I touch up depending on my oil and sweat production that day. It controls oil very well and will last through sweat. This is about $12 bucks at Sally's Beauty Supply but I get it a little cheaper because I have a pro card. So worth the money! Definitely try this and if you don't like it for some reason you can return it just keep the receipt! Packaging is awesome and the sponge is incredible unlike most that come with powders. It has air holes in the bottom of the container to prevent bacteria growth and let the sponge dry which is fab. Hope I helped!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Running late for work? Errands to run, kids to look after, little time to spare on makeup but you still want to look put together" for the day? This product is your friend then! I've used this powder foundation over 1- plain moisturized face 2- a BB cream (I use Lorea'l), and it comes out beautiful. I've used it wet and dry but I prefer dry because it covers all that I need covered and it evens out my complexion to my satisfaction. You can apply it with the sponge that comes in the compact or with a foundation brush, either way it works great. This gem has saved the day for me when I'm in a hurry and barely have time to put my shoes on before locking the front door :) If you get the wrong shade no problem! take it back to Ulta or Sally's and they'll gladly exchange it for you. I no longer pay department store prices for powder foundation!