Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

Well, I had to return the Ivory myrhh one because it was too pink and bought cypress beige instead. Their colour choice is just not good enough so be careful about that.
Coverage was good and natural looking especially for my acne scars and dark circles.
It lasted for a few hours before my nose got a little shiny but a little touch up was all I needed.
So compared to most foundations, I think it gave me quite a natural and airbrushed like look but I would recommend using a brush instead of the make up sponge in the box. Apart from this, the fact that its quick and less messy than liqud foundation AND not tested on animals makes me love it :)

Like most of you out there I have been looking FOREVER for a foundation that will cover my many flaws, while still looking as natural as possible, and with this product I believe I have finally found just that! I have very fair skin with freckles and splotchiness, some breakouts and the worst thing, really dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. After reading favorable reviews here for Palladio's stick concealer and wet/dry foundation, I went to Sally's and picked some up. I am very pleased with both of these products. The first time I just swiped some of the wet/dry foundation on my skin, stood by the window and looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe it! I couldn't "see" the makeup but I also couldn't see my icky skin underneath. I showed my husband in all my excitement and he said it looked really nice, not like I had a bunch of makeup on my face. I have been using it every day for about two weeks now and have already recommended it to my mom who currently uses Bare Minerals. I want to say it could be my HG, but it may be just a bit too soon for that just yet, but I am really encouraged so far. For the price, the feel and the coverage without looking like a mask you really can't beat it. You never know til you try it so do!

This is a really good pf. I use the lightest color and it isn't as good as my hg smashbox petal, but the price is soooooo good and the color isn't bad. I use this as my everyday pf. I use a brush to apply. Covers nicely. No problems.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have supersensitive combination skin and this foundation have excellent coverage and never broke out me (I used for almost two years), the oil control is not the best whe used dry but when I damp the sponge I have the personal feeling that I "washing out" the sunscreen! Maybe I'm too obsesive but well...I'm still searching

Ever since Olay discontinued their line of cosmetics, I've been on a quest to find a suitable replacement for their Complete Radiance powder foundation. Palladio Rice Powder foundation is the closest I've come yet and believe me, I've been looking for a long time.

Used dry, the coverage is great. It's sheer to medium and looks very natural. Unlike most powder foundations, this one doesn't leave me looking like a powdered donut. It doesn't leave a powdery, ashy look at all on my skin. It just covers minor flaws and evens out my skin tone while leaving my face looking shine-free. Gotta love that! The coverage is virtually identical to OoO Complete Radiance. The only major difference I see is the Palladio foundation doesn't have any sunscreen in it, unlike Olay's which had an SPF of 15.

My biggest gripe is the packaging. The tin filled with product is so darned thin and it's ridged on the bottom. There isn't nearly enough product in this. Having a ridged tin also means that when you start hitting metal, the surface of the foundation becomes uneven and tends to crack and break very easily. This could be avoided by making the tin smaller, but deeper, and leaving out the stupid ridge. Alot of product gets wasted because of this. For that, I give it a 4 instead of a 5.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I am generally not a huge fan of powder based foundations,as most leave my skin dry and flaky.This comes close to HG status,however;I use it dry and don't have to touch up much at all.It leaves me looking quite flawless and stays that way all day.My skin is definately combination,drier in winter but far more oily in summer months,and I find this to be perfect for now.I found laurel nude to be a perfect match for my NC20 skin.Coverage can be tweaked to be light to heavier by applying less or more and it doesn't cake as some are wont to do.This is a rice powder that I think most sensitive skins can tolerate fairly easily-mine doesn't react at all.This is also more of a yellow based shade and the lightest in the color family.I hope this review is helpful in some way:)

This is great as an alternate foundation... I love it in many ways and I am glad I tried it, but the color selections are lame. I have the lightest shade, laurel. It is still too dark. If they had more color choices across the board it would be better. Nice product and cheap. I found I liked to use it with a damp sponge then layer on with it dry for optimal coverage for me. I avoided the eye area except for a lrsser amount because it looked cakey. I think this product is great, and if you are lucky enough to have a great color match -- go for it!

Hello all, I tried this as a subsitute for Oil of Olay Compact Foundation, since Olay in their infinite "wisdom" apparently thought that it was getting too many good reviews and that means it needed to be discontinued...

Ok so in comparison with OOOCRCF, my only complaints about Palladio so far are:

~color not a perfect match, it's a little dark (but I can live with it)
~powder texture not as fine and "creamy" as the Oil of Olay Compact Foundation's texture. (but I can live with that too)
~doesn't seem to last as long...(but it's 80-90% there)

...The Palladio color shade I ended up with is the Ivory Myrrh, the other lighter color looked a bit too light for me...got it at a beauty supply for about $10 ish...

...All in all, I am 90% satisfied with this product, so far it hasn't made my face break out (but you really should clean off well at night).
Price is right too, I don't go crazy on my makeup and don't even like to wear much in the first place, so this is really good as a light foundation for me.
Coverage is good too. Over 40 skin may not like this if your type is dry skin.
I also really liked the compact, I appreciate the design. ....

Go ahead and try this if you're looking for a sub for the OOOCRCF, you won't be out too many $$'s....

FYI: I would have given a 4.5...I only give a 5 if it is HG

Such a great product especially for the money. I am nc20 so I use laurel nude a perfect match. I have used it over many moisturizers but I could almost give it the holy grail status when using it over md formulations total protector color 30 in light tint. When used this way it gives a soft, fair, matte and flawless finish with perfect, light, and natural coverage. I will be sticking with this for a long time. (or until the product bug bites again)(which really could be just a magazine away)

I love this foundation! After reading all the reviews, and always being in search of the perfect foundation, I bought some at Sallys. I was a little disappointed in the color selection (I think there are only 5 choices.) but chose Laurel Nude. It's a bit too light for me, but the coverage is just so exceptional. It erases my large pores like nobody's business. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I'm starting to notice a small forehead breakout. I'll have to wait and see if this is the cause or not. Will update after I lay off of it for a week or so. But so far, what a great find. As always, thanks to everyone at MUA! I've found out about the most fabulous stuff here! :o) **UPDATE** I'm still so very impressed with this foundation. I went off of it to switch around with my mineral makeup...and I have to admit that this makes my skin look so much better. After I finish this, I'll try to find a better color match, but aside from that, this stuff is AMAZING! ANOTHER UPDATE: Well, I still love this foundation, but took away a lippie because of the lack of color selection. If only Palladio would expand its pallette!