Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for three weeks now, and it's become my daily go-to foundation. My skin is acne-ridden so it doesn't have quite enough coverage to be my only foundation, but if I lightly apply liquid foundation then finish off with this (applied wet), nothing budges and it doesn't look cakey. I'm amazed!
I actually love the sponge that comes in the compact, it's very thick and not those thin useless ones that normally come with powder foundation. It holds up to washing quite well. The rest of the packaging is very nice, not clunky or bulky.
The only thing that stops me from giving this a 5 is the color selection. The closest match for me is Laurel Nude but it's not perfect. It was hard to tell the colors of the powders by the boxes because the swatches were horrible, and there weren't that many colors. If Laurel Nude was slightly less pink it would be perfect for me.
Overall I'd definitely recommend this to those looking for a full coverage powder foundation. It's budget-friendly and you definitely get your money's worth.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gives off coverage because I wanted extra covering, so I go this and it's nice.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love it! Great coverage! Feels very light on the skin. And matches my skin perfectly. Mom also loves it. Pretty decent price also. :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the shade in cypress beige which was a perfect match for my skin. The compact is cute and has a built-in mirror and a compartment to keep your sponge in. I applied it dry and found it to have a silky texture without looking cakey or leaving streaks. My skin doesn't feel like it has powder on it which is such a relief since my skin is oily. I have yet to try it wet, but so far I like the medium coverage this provides. I found this at Sally's on sale for $8.99 which is not bad considering that a lot of drugstore foundations run for more bucks. Overall this is a good choice for combo to oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation makes my pores more apparent if I don't use my Clinique Pore Perfector. It doesn't feel too cakey. I have oily skin and it seems to take longer for my face to get oily than my Clinique Superfit Foundation and its half the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So far so good! I bought this powder out of curiosity since it was on the ULTA shelf and I remember good things about it. Since I'm Asian and my skin is about as beige as you could possibly get, I have this in the Cypress Beige (I think I spelled that right...) shade.

Since I'm not a fan of using sponges for powder makeup, I used a kabuki brush and applied it with mineral powder technique (by swirling/bluffing it into my skin). My skin looked SPLENDID! This powder goes on super smooth, feels ultra light (you don't feel it at all), and doesn't settle into fine lines. You get flawless, airbrushed-like skin. The coverage (dry with a kabuki brush) is probably medium, which is perfect for work, school and hanging out with friends. To be honest, I think the coverage looks better and more natural than my BE Matte powder, although that one matches my skin tone more.

I haven't had much success trying this powder wet. The sponge is soft and feels high quality, but it seems to soak up the powder instead of putting it on my skin when it's wet. I may try using a wet brush later, but I'm happy with the coverage that I get while the powder is dry, so I think I'll stick to that. Overall, I am VERY impressed!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice, sturdy packaging. It separates the applicator from the product and contains a mirror. I would suggest getting your own applicator, though.

I bought the lightest color, and it's too dark for my skin, and orange tinted. Maybe it will come in handy when I go tanning.

When I use it dry:
The product applies fine, it has light coverage and blends easily. Staying power is moderate, and it doesn't make my face feel dry and masque-y.

When I use it wet:
The coverage is better, but the color becomes muddier. Using water for the wetting doesn't work out too well for me, since it leads to a streaky application and tight skin. It's not a good way to get a natural look.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

iv only started wearing powder/ foundation recently because i found that wearing sunscreen on my face makes me shine a lot. this is my first ever compact and i loved it didn't last for too long though bec it i used it everyday. packaging wise, i really like that it has a separate compartment fot the sponge although id like it better if they tried to make the compact slimmer bec i carry this around and the packaging is a bit bulky. the powder itsef i have no problems with just add spf and this would be perfect. i tried using another powder after i used this up but it broke me out so now im back to my trustee palladio powder which i think i'll repurchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oil-free and good coverage when used dry. I have oily skin and this powder has a good matte, not-too-powdery finish and lasts as well as the dept store powder foundations I have tried over the years (Clinique, Lancome, MUFE, etc.). Ivory Myrhh is a good match my skin tone but just a tad dark (I tried Laurel Nude but it was too light for me and I am fair with pink undertones). The price is a huge plus at $9.99 from Sally. No more spending $20-$35 on powder foundation! I am going back to Sally to stock up on a couple more!! Highly recommend giving it a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This products is the best I have ever tried! This is comparible to the Shiseido smoothing compact foundation but even better! This one is not oily and it lasts all day! I am fairly light and the cypress beige color matches my skin perfectly! I love that it doesn't have the yellow undertone which tends to make my face turn a bit orangey towards the end of the day. I promise this is the best product I have ever used. I used to use Shiseido, Christian Dior, Lancome, Estee Lauder, (Mac made me break out), and they just do not compare to this product. I can't believe I was spending all that money with dept. brands!
The palladio powder/foundation is perfect, it's oil free which is good because I have very oily skin. I also bought the palladio concealer stick to cover up the small blemishes or little discolerations. The concealer stick does not crease or run at all. I even put a little concealer all over my face...just a little and it just evens out my skin. It is matte and oil free. Then I add the palladio powder foundation (dry) and it just goes on so smoothly and evenly. I swear that people compliment my skin and they tell me my face looks air brushed! It really does and I love that this lasts all day, doesn't feel oily, and is so light...yet it still gives that full coverage and perfect complexion. My skin is very sensitive and always tends to break out easily and this product did not do that to my skin...if anything, it improved my skin.....I love it!
Trust me, I never write reviews but this was worth it. I need to get the words out there!

- Stella