Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in Cypress beige from Sally's after reading that it was a great MAC studio fix powder alternative and I've been using it for several weeks now.
It's been great so far, which makes me happy since warmer weather is coming in my neck of the woods and I hate using liq foundation during the summer.
This product takes away shine, doesn't break me out (MAC blot powder broke me out), and has pretty good coverage. It doesn't last the whole day, but long enough for my needs. I don't use the sponge it comes with and wish the packaging was a lil slimmer, but I just use an eco tools powder brush with it and deal with the size.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this product makes me look ridiculously perfect and pretty i use it in everlasting tan over my already full coverage foundation for that qir brush effect i wet it a tiny bit and apply over my makeup.. however i have totally broken out from it.. everywhere.. i love it but man i have like little tiny bumps all over the place and when i dont use it for even a day or too they calm down or go away i wish i could find a pf doesnt break me out with these effects try it if ur not acne prone its amazing.. i go through it really fast tho it can be expensive b.c i seem to buy one about every month.

great finish and lasts well, but too dry for my dry skin. didnt break me out. if i suddenly became oileier skinned i would buy this from sallys again!

I've repurchased this. I normally prefer MUFE F&B foundation, but from time to time, especially when I'm feeling like my skin doesn't look great and I have very little time, I use this foundation.

I didn't think powder foundation was for me but loved the idea since it's so quick and easy, and no powder necessary. Studio Fix was just AWFUL on me. I read reviews here and thought it was worth a shot since the price is so good. I'm so glad I bought it! The lightest colour is just barely light enough for me. If you're extremely pale, you may not be able to find a match at all. I find when I use my Target beauty blender ko sponge, dampened, with this, it takes about thirty seconds to get the red areas around my nose, mouth and chin, plus the forehead, and I'm done. It looks pretty darn flawless (at first anyway - lol, I touch my face too much). I haven't noticed it oxidizing on me at all either. I don't usually use it dry as I don't find it gives enough coverage for me that way. (I use the MUFE on 'don't need as much coverage' days). I'm extremely breakout prone and this has never caused me any problems.

Really, this is a great product. Totally worth a shot.

It's not bad for a drugstore brand. It matches my skin tone perfectly (NC25, for Palladio I use WD402). I only use it as dry and it leaves my face smooth. Positive point is that it's quite cheap. A negative point about it is that it accentuates my pores and I my pores aren't even noticeable sans makeup! It's great if you're looking for a cheap but quality foundation but I'll stick to my MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation.

I love this powder. I only use it in the dry form over my other makeup. I have a naturally oily T-zone and it helps to absorb without making my face all chalkey or cakey.

Would i buy this product again? YES.

Well, i originally bought it for 9.99USD at Sally's but found it on clearance at CVS (they were selling all of Long's Drug Store's old stuff) for like 2.50US so of course i bought a ton.

Well I don't regret buying so many one bit. The compact itself comes with less powder than Studio Fix and is slightly bulkier. It comes with a sponge that is comparable to any generic sponge you can buy at the store but i apply mine with a brush so i don't really care.

Anyway, the product itself goes on smooth, has great coverage (medium to full, its buildable). You can apply the product wet or dry, i find dry to be good enough to cover all my yuckiness but tried applying it wet anyway. When applied wet it goes on slightly darker so be careful. The way it looks on your face is SUPER matte but eventually becomes a little more natural. As far as oil control i would say its great...EXCEPT...****since this stuff has hardly any staying power and rubs off on everything if youre not careful*** i can't say that it keeps me oil free all day. I use this foundation as an "on the go," keep it in my purse kind and reserve EM for at home application.

For reference, I'm like a NC 30-35 and tried the cypress beige which was too light (although i think its perfect for winter) and I've found Neroli Bronze/Everlasting Tan to be a good match.
Hope this helps, sorry for the length

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought Palladio Wet/Dry powder in WD 407 Rich Mocha on a whim because it was on sale for 20 AED (around 6 USD), and though too dark for my NC30-35 skin as a face powder, it is my HG nose and cheek contouring powder. Especially for the nose. I can use a variety of bronzers/eyeshadows/blushes to sculpt my cheeks, BUT I have not found anything else that looks as natural on my (oily, big-pored) nose as this one. I just swipe this along the sides of my nose with the corner of a sponge, and hooray, I have a bridge! Love it. I'm too lazy to try out other brands, though I am curious about NYX taupe, MAC wedge/emote, etc, but if it works, why change it? This will last me for a while, and when I run out, I do see myself buying it again. Packaging is kind of clunky though, so depotted (depanned?) it into a more compact face powder case, the easier to bring along with me for instant face sculptey goodness.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this, this has become my HG foundation. I have seriously tried them all (MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Prescriptives, etc.) This is a powder that melts into the skin without sitting on top and looking powdery. It makes my pores appear smaller and makes me look airbrushed. Sure, it's not as finely milled as the high end products, but it does the job. It has sheer to moderate coverage and has NEVER broken me out (I'm sensitive with hormonal breakouts). The lightest color Laurel Nude is a perfect match for my fair/cool skin. At only $10, this is a great find. I found it at Sally's Beauty Supply and Ulta stores. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. **EDIT** Tried this wet just for fun. The color comes out MUCH darker when used wet, so be advised. I only wear this dry, so this is not an issue for me. :)

I've been using this product for years. I can't find around here anymore so I have to order it online. The price is reasonable. I use it dry and it does a nice job of matting my face. I hope the company continues to make it.