Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

I love you all for sharing your reviews on Palladio. This stuff is too good to be true. I feel like I have to stock up on the stuff because if they discontinue it, I would be lost.

OH MY GOD, THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like crying, this is a true miracle. THANK YOU sooo much for all of the reviews,,,i owe makeupalley my life! OK, i tried a maybeline foundation and broke out horribly all over my face, i mean BAD... I bought this and you cannot even tell...it has THE BEST COVERAGE out of ANY foundation EVER! IT is like silky velvet too. I bought Laurel nude which is too light for me but with some blush and a couple minutes later, it starts to look better. I think the next color would've been too dark. Anyway, i cant say ENOUGH about this foundation/powder...PLEASE GO GET IT...u have nothing to lose! This is also the first ever foundation/powder product to not make me break out. IM IN LOVE!!! im just so sad i didnt discover this like a decade ago! I realized all along it was foundation making me breakout, not all my products. THIS IS A HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!!! I have very oily skin and this keeps me matte all day. This product is just GREAT all around for oily skins and probably dry too, but im not sure...

LOVE THIS!!!! Very silky and light. Cypress Beige is perfect for summer when I get just a touch darker (even though I avoid the sun). Keeps oiles under control better than studiofix (C3), and it doesn't make me itchy. I have tried it damp with a foundation brush and found that I have to work quickly and it is a touch darker. I think I like it better dry. The packaging is good, with a separate compartment for the sponge. It doesn't seem very expensive at first ($9.00), but there is less than 0.3 oz of product, so I imagine that you'd go through it pretty fast. I do wish there were more shades, since the Cypress Beige will probably be too dark in winter, and Laurel Nude is too light. The Ivory shade is a bit too pink. All in all, I will continue to repurchase throughout the summer.

This foundation gives you a good coverage, but doesn't make you look overdone, when applied dry. But I don't think it looked natural when I tried to apply it wet. I use the foundation in Laurel Nude, and though I agree that it's probably meant for an olive-undertoned skin, the color goes well with my baby pink blush. Overall it's a good purchase for the price.

Wow! Where has this been all my life? I almost didn't buy it [like I don't have enough foundations] but I'm so glad I did. The texture is great [velvety, smooth]. Most powder foundations i've tried have been too dry and chalky [studiofix, etc.] I'm a MAC NC15 and the Laurel Nude 400 is perfect--just enough yellow to counterbalance my redness. Used dry it gives sheerer coverage [with a fluffy brush] up to full coverage [with a dry or damp sponge]. I apply it damp to the t-zone where pores are an issue, let it dry and brush it dry over the rest of my face. Works Great! Fabulous Ingredients!! Nice packaging. And you gotta like the price - $10 at Sallys.

This is my favorite foundation in the world! I wear the lightest shade and it's a perfect match (I'm a Stila A). It has a very smooth, velvety texture, and the coverage is excellent for a powder. I also quite like the sponge that comes with the product and I like that it is kept underneath the powder. I use it almost every day and it lasts forever - much longer than my Stila IPF. I think the Palladio has more product. I'm so thrilled that my holy grail foundation is a low end! I've seen this foundation at Sally Beauty supply (where I get mine) and at Ulta.

I really like this foundation, but I have to agree w/ the others that they need more colors. They were out of the lightest shade when I went & bought it, so I bought the next shade up which looks totally unnatural! I'm going to wait a few days & go exchange it, hopefully they'll have my color in.

This is it for me! StudioFix doppelganger :o) I use Laurel Nude which is the palest shade, yellow based (I'm a Stila B, Chantecaille Camomile). The next shade up is Ivory which makes me look tan, so I agree the shade range could be improved. The coverage is flawless, if you apply it dry with a sponge, it is pretty darn near full coverage. With a fluffy brush, it's sheerer. I've never tried it wet. No breakouts and I'm on my second one. No redness, no itching, nothing. It also is great at keeping my oily skin in check :o) The case keeps the sponge in a seperate vented compartment too, which is nice. My only gripe is that it doesn't last that long, maybe a month, but then again, It's only $12.50 (here in Long Beach, CA anyway). hth!