Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

i used to wear this everyday and went on to other foundations but after testing out so many others i recently went back to this one. it's been the best foundation i've used. with the right application this gives a really natural matte look and makes my skin look great. i use it dry and it works wonderfully. the price is pretty good, but the only downside is the lack of color selection. i found a good match with NATURAL CLARY 403, but some might have trouble finding the right color. overall, i recommend this product.

I liked how they ad my shade but for allot of other people from the little shade selection it's hard for some people to find there shade . WIth that aside I think that it's a nice foundation but I wish they would come out with a medium coverage foundation because if you try layering it on it looks cakey and when you wet it it goes on a lil dark .

I bought this in the Laurel Nude. This is by far the lightest feeling foundation I have ever worn. I applied it wet and the coverage was sheer to light. I would only recommend this on good skin days. Retails for $9.99 USD at Ulta. The finish is a soft, powder but it doesn't look like you have a powder on your face. Doesn't rub off easily. Made my pores look smaller, didn't enhance my fine lines and matted the oil on my face--Perfect! Wish this provided more coverage for not-so-good skin days. You may be able to build the coverage but you may end up with a powdered-face look. The compact is perfect too. The bottom storage compartment for the sponge is vented, which I love so I can put the sponge away without worrying about a wet sponge growing bacteria. The size of the sponge compartment is big enough that you could easily find a replacement sponge to fit in there. I will definitely buy this again.

I have combination skin that is very sensitive to powder and foundation. This is the only one for me. I've tried Clinique, Lancome, Lauder, etc. Palladio has just enough coverage, doesn't irritate or break me out. Best of all, I don't feel it on my face as the day progresses. I use Cypress Beige and its a perfect match!

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Turns orange.

I actually bought this a few months ago when I was trying out a million different foundations and forgot about it in all the excitement. I decided to try it again a week ago when I was going to be modeling at a photo shoot and needed something very matte. It was so awesome that I've been using it every day since then and I decided to review it now since it's been long enough to test. I love this foundation. I use it dry, I haven't even bothered trying it wet yet. The coverage is medium and it floats over the pores to make skin look smooth and flawless. I am pale and Laurel Nude happens to be a perfect match for me. There aren't many color options though, so it might be difficult for some to get a good match. The packaging is on the large side because the pad is in a separate ventilated partition, I assume that this is done in case you use it wet, so the wet sponge doesn't melt all the foundation when you store it. Though large, it is high enough quality to withstand banging around in my makeup bag without breaking or coming open. When I first put this on, it is visibly powdery, like mineral makeup, but after about ten minutes it melts into the skin beautifully and becomes invisible. I use the included sponge out of laziness. I assume you could get lighter coverage from a brush. This foundation is also excellent for holding the rest of your makeup on. My blush has been far more tenacious since I started using this, as has my eyeshadow. I think it's because it absorbs the oil that would otherwise cause makeup to slide off my face. In terms of longevity it lasts most of the workday, if I touch up once in the afternoon, the new coat doesn't make the makeup look thick or messy, it just restores the matte finish. This may be my HG foundation.

Well, I had to return the Ivory myrhh one because it was too pink and bought cypress beige instead. Their colour choice is just not good enough so be careful about that.
Coverage was good and natural looking especially for my acne scars and dark circles.
It lasted for a few hours before my nose got a little shiny but a little touch up was all I needed.
So compared to most foundations, I think it gave me quite a natural and airbrushed like look but I would recommend using a brush instead of the make up sponge in the box. Apart from this, the fact that its quick and less messy than liqud foundation AND not tested on animals makes me love it :)

great coverage but it breaks me out like crazy!

This is a very good foundation. It covers quickly and blends well with my skin. I use either Laurel Nude or Cypress Beige, depends on what time of the year it is. Overall, I would recommend this foundation. It's affordable, and is easy to use. I always go back to it.

I think I'm very stoked with this product. I've only used it twice, so I'll have to reevaluate it at some point. I usually use Revlon's Colorstay - which is good - but recently I started hunting for something a bit lighter and a bit more natural looking, and I think I've found it. The best thing about this foundation is that it really doesn't look like foundation at all, but it makes your skin look good :) I think I'm becoming more and more enamored with this whole range.