Mary Kay Eyeshadows

4.1

I have been a big fan of MAC eyeshadows for ages it seems. When my friend told me that MK e/s were milled in the same plant as MAC and had similar colors, I reluctantly agreed to try one (she's a rep) That was a year or so ago. Can I just say, I LOVE these shadows?!! I too, used the eye primer, and they just stay so fresh looking all day. I did end up buying the big pallet to store them in, but I really like it, especially for traveling. So I now have one small compact to keep in my purse, and then the big pallet for home use. I also really like the fact that you can easily remove the shadow containers and switch them back and forth between my purse size compact and the pallet. And these don't irritate my very sensitive eyes (I wear contacts) the way cheaper eyeshadows do (before I started using MAC) I'm just hoping they come out with some new colors soon, as I think I own almost every color they have right now, lol.

I like these eyeshadows. They have tons of colors that you can blend or just wear by themselves. They go on your eyes very smoothly and the shadow stays smooth all day long. It doesn't clump up on you eyes like most eyeshadows do. The only problem I have is that to buy an eyeshadow, you have to buy a compact along with it. But another plus is that when you get finished with the shadow, you can just pop it out of the compact and put a new color in.

I LOVE these e/s's. They have really good pigment and with my super oily eyelids, they stay great. I also use the e/s primer for better staying power. I have a small compact in my purse which holds a couple of Mary Kay products and then I have a BIG pallette that if you have a lot of different MK shadows, you can keep them all in one compact. You can keep up to 12 e/s's in the large compact if you don't have any blushes. Will re-buy over and over. I normally buy a couple of the same color to have one at home and one on the go.

Where do you put the e/s after depotting them? Or like you said, without having a ton of compacts?

Fabulous shadow for the price. Great color selection and great blendability (is that a word?). It's only 6.50 for a shadow and I have almost every color at this point. I love MAC shadows as well but these are just as good. The only negative is that if you have a whole bunch, unless you depot them or have a ton of Mary Kay compacts, they're kinda hard to keep track of. I like my shadows all together spread out in front of me. Nonetheless, I'll remain a faithful user.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

My fave e/s's to date! They are very long lasting and have good pigment. They don't dry out and have a nice, soft, powdery silk finish to them. I recommend!

I love the shadows. I think they stay on well (especially with the eye primer). I also like the little sample color cards I get sometimes that give me new ideas and colors to play with.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love MK eyeshadows! They are the best I have found. They blend, are highly pigmented, don't crease, and last all day. I also like that they can just be popped into a compact, and then popped back out when they're gone, instead of having to throw away the entire compact.

These colors are long lasting and tend not to crease. I especially like double expresso (dual color) you can use each color seperately or mix for that dramatic smokey effect. Even better if you use the eye primer first if you are going to have a long day.

These are great eyeshadows! I have them in so many colors ( White Sand, Crystalline, Sheer Pink, Java duet, Onyx duet, Spun Silk, Cotton Candy, Lucky Penny, and Sugarplum. Very buildable colors which is great for me cause most highly pigmented shadows don't look good on me. Colors are very blendable and look great mixed and matched with each other.