Mary Kay Eyeshadows

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is for Mary key eye shadow singles in color smokey blue. I have this eye shadow in the refill package. I have had this one for a while and I think May Key discontinued this type already. Currently Mary Key sells eye shadow singles only in mineral formula. I have the non-mineral formula eye shadow singles in color smokey blue. It actually is a darker gray color with some light blue hue. It is very smooth and easy to apply. The color shows well on the skin. The result of this is very impressive. It brings out my Asian brown eyes and makes my whole face beautiful and elegant. I love this one. It is my HG eye makeup for parties, especially great at night time.

I love these, the color pay off is pretty good and they last all day. The eyeshadow itself seems to last a long time too, like most of the MK products.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought 2 eyeshadow singles in Honey Spice and Chocolate Kiss. These shades are absolutely beautiful, with just the right amount of shimmer. They are so smooth and blendable too. I have definitely found my HG colors in these, they are subtle and neutral enough for everyday wear - but w/o being boring. LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Mary Kay recently released a whole new line of mineral shadows, therefore, the older shadows are no longer available.
I'm a consultant and myself do not care for the shadow for my purposes. I prefer MAC or Lancome for some true vibrant color, I personally don't wear a "natural" looking eye. However, for those looking for soft and natural, this is for you, they're true and easy to apply and blend... the new eyecicles creme base really helps the staying power and you can't beat the prices truly!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Fairly good eyeshadow- new mineral eyeshadows are definitely more pigmented than the old MK shadows. Don't mind the small size since I specifically bought to fit in the new compact pro. These are not as pigemented as I am used to as I had been using the L'oreal HIP shadows, but those are much more pigmented than most so that is not a good comparison. It will take a little getting used to but overall I am very happy with the color choices and staying power. I have also found adding a little of the "coal" shadow, just a little, to whatever contour shade I am using helps give the effect I like.

I have their regular eyeshadow in three colors: White Sand, Hazelnut, and Storm. I LOVE THESE SHADOWS! They are all MATTE and amazing. White Sand is a perfect, cream colored highlight, Hazelnut is a lovely golden taupe, and Storm is the most easy to blend black I have ever tried. I would use them everyday if I ever decided to use the same shadows everyday ;-) They make your face look so chic and sophistocated. Try them!

I love the Mary Kay mineral eyeshadows. They are very nice and last throughout the entire day. The only downside is the Mary Kay lady tries to pressure you into buying the compact but you don't have to they are find in the little cases they come in.

These are my new obsession! I love these shadows silkiness and the color lasts without being cakey or drying. The color range is gorgeous - all of the tones have a sweet neutral base that make almost every color ideal for most people. The shimmery tones aren't overly frosty or glittery and the mattes have a velveteen finish that's classy and stylish. I love the palettes and the ability to create any color combo I like. The new mineral shadows are tinier...when I first opened the plastic case, I thought, "where's the rest of it!?!" But...these shadows are still too sweet to resist! Love them!

I have a few different colors that I picked out to help bring out the blue in my eyes. I LOVE the texture and quality of these. I have moved recently so I have trouble getting the products from a rep sometimes but I love the way they look so it's worth the effort.

I know there are many reasons why MK eyeshadows are not really lauded on this site, but I would put them in a category between MAC and Stila for color payoff and formula. They are not quite as hard as some MAC shadows I have encountered and not quite as soft as the Stila. In all honesty, I find them better than the other two for using wet.
Some of my favorite are: spun silk, whipped cocoa, and virtual violet.