Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

3.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 8/26/2008 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this cleanser 3 times and I don't like it. It doesn't clean my face at all...I still had makeup left on my skin. The cleanser was way to creamy for me. I had been using Neutrogena for years, but not here lately...it just doesn't work for my acne prone skin.

on 8/7/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cleanser! Thanks to recommendations, I purchased this cleanser a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight.

on 8/4/2008 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love it! It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't leave it greasy - It's just right! It leaves my face feeling tighter and completely clean. I'm only 21, but I go to the tanning bed a lot, so I am trying to stop signs of aging before they start. Hopefully this product will be really effective in the long run!

on 7/10/2008 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm using this just to get rid of it, but I'd like to try Neutrogena's Acne Wash after. I don't see much of a difference with this - although my skin has seemed more radiant and cleaner since I've stopped using Cetaphil!

EDIT: This really did nothing for my skin .. it only had a measly .5% salicylic acid, and I still broke out regularly using this worthless cleanser.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff was absolute crap for me. I used it a few weeks and it never felt like my face was clean and like it left a residue or something. I have occassional breakouts and I think this made them worse. Defnitely not for me and will not repurchase.

on 4/28/2008 5:30:00 PM

I keep going back to this. It keeps my face from breaking out and leaves it smooth and soft w/o a harsh scrub. It exfoliates perfectly. I try expensive brands thinking I am going to find a miracle product and it never works as well as this. Save your money ladies....this is a great product for aging skin that tends to break out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It makes me look like a monster who's about 10 years older than me. Makes my skin really dry and flakey.

on 2/2/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh man..i wanted to love this. It kept my skin clear but i had a horrible reaction to it. It burned my face sooo bad. It felt like the skin on my face was gonna just fall off. I got horrible whiteheads on the upper part of my chin right under my bottom lip and built up dry skin in the corner of my nose that hurt so bad. My skin started flaking off. It was ah hot mess. I had to skimp on my regular facial moisturizer and use pure jojoba oil to get my skin back to normal.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was OK at best. It didn't dry out or breakout my oily skin, but I didn't see any added benefit from using this product either.
I liked that it had mild exfoliating scrubbers.
This didn't seem to remove makeup very well, I needed to use a separate makeup remover--mostly for eye makeup.
I like the packaging with the tube and flip top cap; I feel like I was easily able to use all of the product.
I would not repurchase because while it didn't hurt my skin, I didn't see any improvement either. Also, I could only use it about 8 months out of the year (which is fine) because of the extremely cold/dry/windy winters.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I had such high hopes for this face wash, but was let down terribly. After only using this 3 times, my face was SO dry and flakey and just aweful. I would put on my moisturizer and within 1 to 2 hours my face would have flakey dry patches! I looked like a fresh Pillsbury croissant. So needless to say this is going straight back to cvs first thing in the morning. I will NOT be repurchasing this again. EVER