Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

3.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance 5/29/09

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

How great that someone finally came up with a product that deals with aging skin that is prone to blemishes! And, it works! My skins is wonderfully clear after just a week's use and it's not over-drying. Great cleanser.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product. It was exactly what I was looking for. A wrinkle and blemish fighter all in one. I also bought the moisturizer b/c I wanted to make sure I got the full benfits of both products. The cleanser seemed ok for the 1st few days and then my face started to burn after washing with this and I gave me a rash all over my face. I stopped using the moisturizer also. I think the products are too much for my skin. Moisturizer made my skin a bit oily too, as if the red bumps all over my face weren't enough.
These are the only Neutrogena facial products that I have had a problem with. I am now using the Oil Free Acne wash and the Combo skin lotion and I am quite happy with them!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

It's ok. It controls my pimples a bit but I don't see how it does anything for wrinkles. It's not moisturizing. It doesn't foam, it is slippery to use. It does ok at taking off makeup. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 12/10/2008 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I normally like Neutrogena products, but this product did not do anything for me. It is very thick and slippery, and I feel like I am washing my face with shampoo. I have also noticed more breakouts lately, but I'm not sure if this was the causing factor.

on 11/25/2008 5:43:00 PM

This doesnt seem to do anything for me. If anything, I think it might be causing my acne to flare up. Normally, Ill have an occasional bump or two, usually during specific times of the month.. but since using this, my acne is coming up alot more then normal. It also doesnt do a good job of cleaning. I wont be purchasing this again.

on 11/24/2008 10:51:00 PM

This didnt keep breakouts away for me. It didnt seem to do much of anything.

on 11/7/2008 2:04:00 PM

Great for combination skin , works for me when I am oilier and more prone to break out in warm humid months ,as well as during cold winter months that leave my skin dry and tight.

on 10/17/2008 4:29:00 AM

Oh no, terrible terrible. I wish I would've looked over some reviews before purchasing this last month. This face wash was incredibly slippery and difficult to manage. Did a terrible job of cleansing properly and gave me terrible breakouts! It caused deep painful bumps which I've never experienced! I took it back for a refund.

This doesn't really do much. I notice that it reduces my blemishes a little bit but it doesn't really leave you with the clean feeling. I'm trying to use it to get rid of it but I don't think I'll buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It doesn't give a deep enough clean at night although it's OK in the morning. The cleanser doesn't foam either, which is a big turn-off for me. I was hoping that it would slow down premature aging but it seems like a lotion or serum would be more effective than a face wash. It's slightly greasy after you wash it off and makes my T-zone really gross but OK on my cheeks since I have combination skin. I don't really think it helped reduce my acne blemishes either.