LUSH Dream Wash

LUSH Dream Wash
Dream WashDream Wash

3.4

Calamine Powder , Water (Aqua) , Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Glycerine , Sodium Stearate , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Sodium Chloride , EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , *Linalool .

on 8/29/2008 12:53:00 PM

After having tried the Dream Cream I wanted to try the Dream Wash as well. After a week of trying it I really like it a lot. I like the scent, which is very similar to the Dream Cream one. However, the product is kinda expensive considering you cannot use a tiny bit of it. This jar will not last me a very long time. And the packaging itself is terrible! Not very suitable for taking into the shower cabinet. Handling the jar in the shower is a hassle. I would want them to come up with a much better packaging for this product. Because the product itself is very good! Feels very moisturizing and as I've mentioned, I love the scent

Honestly, I am not sure I am going to repurchase it. The bad packaging and the high price are big downsides with this product. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

When my face feels ridiculously itchy from allergies & dust flying everywhere, I wash my face with this cleanser. It helps alot with the itchy redness & helps to soothe skin flare ups. Overall, I think the product works great and a little goes a long way but the packaging is just inconvenient.

on 6/17/2008 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I have extremly sensitve skin that will break out very easily. Dream Wash is super gentle and has a really mild herbal scent. I live in Miami, FL it's super hot and sticky here so sometimes I hate using lotion because it leaves me damp and clamy feeling but ever since I have been using the Dream Wash I haven't need to use lotion it leaves me soft and clean and not tight at all. A little advice: I HATE the packaging it is messy and I find it unhygienic, so I put my wash in a bottle. It lasts longer and doen't get watery or nasty from sticking your fingers in it. I will buy this product again it is worth the price. I also want to try the Dream Cream in combination with the Dream Wash.

on 1/24/2008 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is excellant, i have used lots of products to get rid of white spots i get, i exfoliate and cleanse, previously i was using the dermalogica range and have just about tried everything, but this is the best, my friend who is a docter recommended this to me, was a bit dubious at first but i have used half a pot and it has made tremendous improvements to my skin.

I use this with dermalogica's gentle cream exfoliater and i really do have fabulous skin, its cheap too, i will buy again and again. (i think this along with Honey are my favourite skincare regimes).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I LOOOOVVVEEEE This Lush DREAM WASH!!! I tested it out on my hands which are the driest, and then, my face, A BIG 100% WOW, AND FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! My hands and face feels SOOOO NICE and soothing, and Non drying anymore, The scent is like a cherry herbal mix, I really dont like the scent much, but it works EXCELLENTLY and for sure I WOULD BUY this again, I can override the Scent, no problems, but hey AS long as it WORKS for my dry skin, hands, and face, This is A 100% 5 star thumbs UP!!! I recommend this to anyone who needs a calming cream jar soap, oh, this also, lathers EXCELLENT TOO!!! I wish they would make this in 60 oz tubes for us women here who loves there products!!!!

I'm on the fence about this bodywash. I give it 5 lippies for the product itself. It is an extremely gentle yet effective cleanser, and it works incredibly well at soothing my skin when I have eczema flairups. It doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils like many body cleansers would, yet it cleanses my skin extremely well. However, it is REALLY expensive for what it is and I find you need to use up quite a bit of product with each use. It certainly is *not* cost-effective. Also, the packaging is TERRIBLE. The black dye on the packaging runs all over the place when wet -- not good when the interior of your bathroom is white. So be sure to wipe the container dry as soon as you get out of the shower. I will continue to purchase this bodywash, but unfortunately, my budget does not allow me to repurchase on a regular enough basis. I will have to resort to buying it only when my eczema is at its worse. Dream Wash combined with using Dream Cream works wonders for those times when my skin condition flairs up.

i think this irritated my skin even more. i think it's too drying. and it's really messy.

on 5/8/2006 6:26:00 PM

Great product for people who prefer gentle cleansing! A must for those with irritated skin....This lotion body cleanser is unlike anything I've used before. It is a soft pink creamy lotion with a subtle natural aroma. I apply it with my hands and it makes a tiny bit of gentle lather when I rub it on my skin. It is very soothing and comforting to use. I have a rash right now and an owie that is healing and this is the only thing I will trust to cleanse my skin gently. It contains calamine and aloe among other things to calm the skin. The price is fine with me because a small amount goes a long way, and they use quality ingredients. It is packaged in a jar which you have to dip your fingers in or use a scoop---it doesn't bother me and I admire Lush packaging because it is minimal which means less waste! If you like to feel squeaky clean with lots of lather and a pump dispenser, this isn't for you*****

on 5/8/2006 2:54:00 PM

OK, ok, this works if your skin has gone crazy. I used this when I had really bad ezcema this winter, and it definitely soothed my skin and perhaps helped with clearing it up. But you don't get many uses out of this pricey tub, and the fact that it's basically really gloopy shower gel means it's hard to use in the shower. It doesn't really work with a loofah, scrubbing gloves, or shower puff, as it doesn't lather. So you put it on with your hands, which means dropping lots of it, causing waste. I gave this a 3 because it does soothe skin while cleansing, and because I happen to like the Dream Cream smell. If your skin is really a mess, I'm not sure there's something better to wash with. But really, I'd recommend just using Dream Cream instead.

on 1/5/2006 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dream Cream by Lush is wonderful and Dream Wash smells very similar but my pot had a weird fishy smell - this could be the plastic container though. My main problem was that it didn't really lather and my brain has been conditioned to believe that I need lather to feel clean so i did wonder about the point of this product. Not something I would buy again but might be a useful gentle wash for babies skin.